Did Paulie become all buddybuddy with Artem in the end to prevent Artem from talking shit?

Youre right. But it didnt have the entertainment value like, say, the diazs, khabib, even conor.

I like a good show but the immediate hug right after a fight, fuck. I just dont buy it, or worse, i doubt the entire build up. I feel like there should be a dust settling moment between 2 rivals finding that sportsmanship.

Immediate hug? Get the fuck outta here with that.

Nothing in the UFC came close to the entertainment value of Bisping and Rockhold.

Paulie always tries to buddy up after the fight. Most famously with Adrien Broner and that didn’t turn out too well

Reminds me of Nick vs GSP

Sold as a war....ends up being an average ho hum fight and afterwards they act like none of the build-up happened

Everyone after was like

View attachment 606019
In both cases though the antagonist lost. They lost to opponents that were much more humble people in general so that may be the real reason

Yeah there was far too much hugging it out at the end of that fight... They sure sold those wolf tickets.

Paulie always tries to buddy up after the fight. Most famously with Adrien Broner and that didn’t turn out too well

Another dude I never heard of. These are the guys he fought LOL.

Broner is legit man

I just looked him up. There’s nobody on his resume. Just another little man With a big mouth. Another dude who is simply a product of far too many belts and classes. Paulie Is the exact same. Not elite, And never was. That’s why I knew going into the bareknuckle fight that in no way was he going to dominate anything.

Nah brah...If he had KO'd/Destroyed Artem....I feel he would've talked shit and try to set up a fight with Conor.

but since the fight was pretty close, and he lost...Now he doesn't talk shit because it looks dumb as shit, considering the fight was even, and he also didn't talk shit to prevent Artem from going full troll mode(artem gave em mercy).
Yep.
There's respect after a fight, and then there's this. You dont spit on a dude and slap him, and talk like Paulie did, and then get all buddy buddy like be did at the end. It wasn't like he just shook his hand, dude was being overly nice.

If he had won he would've talked a whole lot of shit, guaranteed. Classy Artem just let it go.
Paulie bent the knee to his King

5d0f4956dda4c8f2658b461f.jpg

Yep.
There's respect after a fight, and then there's this. You dont spit on a dude and slap him, and talk like Paulie did, and then get all buddy buddy like be did at the end. It wasn't like he just shook his hand, dude was being overly nice.

If he had won he would've talked a whole lot of shit, guaranteed. Classy Artem just let it go.
Paulie bent the knee to his King

View attachment 606221

This is the Absolute best

Paulie was such a disappointment, he just jabbed and ran. He should be thankful Artem is a great guy.
Did you see the damage to his hands?

He posted a picture today of them and it look like they got run over by a damn car

Paulie thought he would school Artem. But they went 2-3 or 3-2 either way. Artem gained his respect.

TS has never trained any combat sports, that's why he doesn't understand that.

Paulie won every round till he broke his hand btw.

NINTCHDBPICT000500485287.jpg
Wonder how quickly the fight would've been if artem was allowed to clinch
damn ref

Nope.

Once he realised artem was gonna step in there with him, you earn that respect through beating the shit out of each other.

He made 1 million hyping this fight. He was looking for one good last payday Like James toney in the ufc. This isn’t about boxing vs mma, bkfc. It’s an about an aging way past his prime prize fighter looking for a one or two big fights paycheck(s).

Nah, trash talkers are con artists.

No need to keep up the act after you finished the job.

"If Paulie had KO'd/destroyed Artem" - nope. That is Paulie every fight. He is like Conor, talks smack to sell tickets. He aint like Khabib and truly means it.

One of the things that kind of pissed me off was how Paulie got all buddy buddy with Artem....I feel he only did it so Artem wouldn't talk shit, which he didn't...Artem was pretty respectful.

Hate people who talk a shitload of shit...then in the end try to be friends...Fuck that shit.

If Paulie had KO'd/destroyed Artem...I feel he would've talked a lot of shit...a lot of it.

What your sherbros think? Did Paulie only congratulate Artem so he will take it easy on em?
Maybe you can provide some background as i dont know paulie personally. Its a real possibility hes a dick wad on purpose to sell fights. Ali did this too.

Back