Did Paulie become all buddybuddy with Artem in the end to prevent Artem from talking shit?

One of the things that kind of pissed me off was how Paulie got all buddy buddy with Artem....I feel he only did it so Artem wouldn't talk shit, which he didn't...Artem was pretty respectful.

Hate people who talk a shitload of shit...then in the end try to be friends...Fuck that shit.

If Paulie had KO'd/destroyed Artem...I feel he would've talked a lot of shit...a lot of it.

What your sherbros think? Did Paulie only congratulate Artem so he will take it easy on em?

Artem doesn't talk sh*t, he speaks the truth.

CHOO CHOO MUDDAFUCKAS

That whole "sportsmanship " is nice on paper, but i like it a whole shit load better when the grudge goes on cuz thats when ya know its real.

Was it jamie varner that pushed cowboy in their wec match? It just ended and jamie was like fuuuuuck you.

Or how about ken n tito? I hated that 2nd fight, but once the 3rd fight came around, i too was tired of it. Always believed ken sucked.

Hats off to khabib for keeping that fire real.

Bisping Vs Rockhold is Legit beef and hate from both guys haha

No that happens more often than not in fighting.

He probably thought since he punched the other guys face a lot more he won the face slugging competition.

That’s just conjecture though.

One of the things that kind of pissed me off was how Paulie got all buddy buddy with Artem....I feel he only did it so Artem wouldn't talk shit, which he didn't...Artem was pretty respectful.

Hate people who talk a shitload of shit...then in the end try to be friends...Fuck that shit.

If Paulie had KO'd/destroyed Artem...I feel he would've talked a lot of shit...a lot of it.

What your sherbros think? Did Paulie only congratulate Artem so he will take it easy on em?

It’s more likely was all an act that you fell for.

Oh ya. I did too. It’s hard to learn your lesson on fights hypes like that.
Shit I still believe.
You're right though....99% of the time it's as much to get themselves up for the fight as anything else

You're right though....99% of the time it's as much to get themselves up for the fight as anything else

There was a period in time where every ufc fught had fake bad blood.
It was just overkill for a few years.

There was a period in time where every ufc fught had fake bad blood.
It was just overkill for a few years.
I think of Tapout shirts and Xyience energy drinks when reading this

Bisping Vs Rockhold is Legit beef and hate from both guys haha
Youre right. But it didnt have the entertainment value like, say, the diazs, khabib, even conor.

I like a good show but the immediate hug right after a fight, fuck. I just dont buy it, or worse, i doubt the entire build up. I feel like there should be a dust settling moment between 2 rivals finding that sportsmanship.

Immediate hug? Get the fuck outta here with that.

Classic case of a loudmouth getting the taste slapped out of it

He didn't want to be taken behind the woodshed again

MMA is like WWE when it comes to selling PPV cards, don't be a mark

Maybe you should stop shopping at the wolf ticket store.

Back