• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did not watch a single fight this weekend. Did i miss anything? Boxing? Glory? BKFC? XARM?

Same, after 20 or so years of watching combat sports. The past 6 months or a year haven't been all that interesting.
OP: I watch MMA every weekend. But this weekend there was no PFL, Bellator, UFC, ONE on Amazon, Rizin, ACA, or any major promotion. What was there to watch?

You and OP are not the same.

Conor defeated his temptation to drink a beer and grab a tittie.

This also happened...can't find the full fight, but Greg Hardy has been KO'd 3 times since leaving the UFC.

You welcome, muddasockas

The French Open just kicked off in the tennis, seemed like not much fighting sports on last weekend.

I was gonna give a like after seeing the first pic but then on the second pic that skin looks more leathery than my shoes.
Dont be scared,homie.

BKFC had a less than spectacular card in Mexico. The first 5 fights all went to decision, all splits and draws :(
I’ve only missed 7 BKFC cards in real time. This one was easily the worst one I’ve ever seen.

I figured with it being all Mexicans (And that country’s history of great boxers, that are also very tough). That the card would probably kick ass. I don’t put a lot of faith in proclaiming any fight or card good/bad before they actually happen. I don’t put big expectations on them. So I’m almost always entertained. But this card was below the bare minimum of expectations I did actually have.

It was horrible. And I love that org.. So you know I’m not just talking shit.

I’ve only missed 7 BKFC cards in real time. This one was easily the worst one I’ve ever seen.

I figured with it being all Mexicans (And that country’s history of great boxers, that are also very tough). That the card would probably kick ass. I don’t put a lot of faith in proclaiming any fight or card good/bad before they actually happen. I don’t put big expectations on them. So I’m almost always entertained. But this card was below the bare minimum of expectations I did actually have.

It was horrible. And I love that org.. So you know I’m not just talking shit.

I think the main problem with it was the card had mostly manlets with no KO power, while the other cards are mostly 185+ guys, so you're gonna see a lot more knockouts in Oklahoma or Alabama than in Manletland.

The French Open just kicked off in the tennis, seemed like not much fighting sports on last weekend.
Curiously enough, I think the "French open" might also be the nickname of the girl PVZ fought.

Back