Did Miesha Tate look physically larger than Rousey to you on tuf?

I dont know what, "prettier" has to do with anything personally. I think both Rousey and Tate are attractive women. But I do not watch them fight because I think they're sexy, pretty, attactive etc. If I wanted to look at pretty girls I would get a Sports Illustrated swim suit edition.

I thought Gina Carano was more talented than a lot of people gave her credit for. While she was and still is often credited as being beautiful, this often times trumped talk about her stand up abilities which were pretty damn good in my book.

I think women in general are sensitive about their looks and the perceptions of others in this regard. There are a lot of hurtful things said about this girls at the forum, especially in relation to their looks. I'm not here to shit on any fighter, I just like to discuss mixed martial arts. Some of you though seem to have no problem tossing insults out from thread to thread when these fighters are the reason we come to sherdog in the first place.

Well said. It seemed to have taken very little to go from which fighter seemed "larger" to, which fighter is hotter. Why not save that for the millions of "which fighter is hotter" threads?

Tate has a little bit bigger frame (taller, longer torso), but Ronda is thicker.

RondaMieshaStrikeforce.jpg

Ronda doesn't have much neck compared to Miesha. I think she is probably the more solid of the two.

I think women in general are sensitive about their looks and the perceptions of others in this regard. There are a lot of hurtful things said about this girls at the forum, especially in relation to their looks. I'm not here to shit on any fighter, I just like to discuss mixed martial arts. Some of you though seem to have no problem tossing insults out from thread to thread when these fighters are the reason we come to sherdog in the first place.

I see a lot more "insults" about the way female fighters act than how they look

Ronda doesn't have much neck compared to Miesha. I think she is probably the more solid of the two.

Ronda's neck is obscured by her massive traps. Tate definitely has the more attractive physique with a slimmer waist and less muscular shoulders (not to mention the juicier T&A), but Ronda's is more functional for throwing people around and is pretty typical of a lifelong judoka.

Ronda's neck is obscured by her massive traps. Tate definitely has the more attractive physique with a slimmer waist and less muscular shoulders (not to mention the juicier T&A), but Ronda's is more functional for throwing people around and is pretty typical of a lifelong judoka.

Sounds about right.

Something about Miesha's face...like her nose is kinda beaky and it almost look like she has a permanent scowl on her face.

My friend, that scowl of hers adds to her sexiness.

Certain areas of her body are definitely larger on Tate and some larger on Rousey. Don't start a war or Edmund might come on Sherdog and challenge us all. :icon_chee

why can't Ronda ever stand with her legs clasped?

Honda's got the prettier face and sexier/more aesthetic smile though. Something about Miesha's face...like her nose is kinda beaky and it almost look like she has a permanent scowl on her face.

If you can't tell I think Honda is clearly hotter.

agreed with this and no i think ronda always looks physically bigger then tate. i actually feel sry for tate that she has to fight her again. tate has great personality i like her, but ronda on another level

It was the boobs. Am I the first one to say that here?

Seriously need a leak of Tate's fine ass rack instead of all the recent letdowns!

Honda's got the prettier face and sexier/more aesthetic smile though. Something about Miesha's face...like her nose is kinda beaky and it almost look like she has a permanent scowl on her face.

If you can't tell I think Honda is clearly hotter.

True, even as a Honda hater, there's no denying this.

Back