Did Miesha Tate look physically larger than Rousey to you on tuf?

99Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Standiing side by side at the bar it looked like Tate was visibly much larger....

A bit more muscular maybe

Tate's got a bigger frame and she's slightly taller.

Ya she's the bigger of the two, but not significantly larger

Ya she's the bigger of the two, but not significantly larger

Geez to me it looked like Miesha was looking down at Rousey and than when Rousey called Edmond over to me it felt like Rousey was like her little sister in comparison if she had one. The size difference for me was like Rogan always says one size bigger.

She's physically sexier

Honda's got the prettier face and sexier/more aesthetic smile though. Something about Miesha's face...like her nose is kinda beaky and it almost look like she has a permanent scowl on her face.

If you can't tell I think Honda is clearly hotter.

She looked bigger for sure not like fat but like solid u can tell she is adding a lot of muscle for this fight

I think Ronda is naturally bigger. Ronda competed at 154 in the Olympics and 145 in MMA until she realized there were more fights available at 135. AFAIK, Miesha has always been at 135 and she doesn't walk around as heavy as Ronda.

Honda's got the prettier face and sexier/more aesthetic smile though. Something about Miesha's face...like her nose is kinda beaky and it almost look like she has a permanent scowl on her face.

ndt-shaking-head.gif

3r8x9y.jpg

I think Ronda is naturally bigger. Ronda competed at 154 in the Olympics and 145 in MMA until she realized there were more fights available at 135. AFAIK, Miesha has always been at 135 and she doesn't walk around as heavy as Ronda.

Ronda was carrying a lot of extra bodyfat then and in Judo you weigh-in two hours before the matches, so you can't really cut weight like you can in MMA. A 154 pounder in judo is easily a 145 pounder in MMA at most.

true, and it really stands out next to the ball of sunshine that is Ronda. Always a smile on her face!

Not to mention she doesn't have to try nearly as hard as Miesha apparently does. Tate looks like she uses a paint sprayer to put her make up on.

Not to mention she doesn't have to try nearly as hard as Miesha apparently does. Tate looks like she uses a paint sprayer to put her make up on.

you are right Honda is so much hotter?

Ronda-Rousey-Olympics-2.jpg

Back