Did Miesha Tate look physically larger than Rousey to you on tuf?

I feel physically larger when looking at Tate.

I was too busy staring at Miesha's ass to notice, oops. Will try to look in the next ep.

On a related note about Ronda's face, i never actually realized this till my mate pointed it out but her top lip doesn't even really move when she talks all pissy and shit, its creepy...cheer up luv.

I feel physically larger when looking at Tate.

692.gif

Wow some people saying Ronda is prettier that Tate :icon_conf
Still wondering why the hell I try to understand others

Honda's got the prettier face and sexier/more aesthetic smile though. Something about Miesha's face...like her nose is kinda beaky and it almost look like she has a permanent scowl on her face.

If you can't tell I think Honda is clearly hotter.

i really, really hope your not serious

Their builds are a bit different. Honda keeps so much weight in her legs and has a lean upper body. Meisha appears to focus more on upper build. Just my uneducated opinion on their two frames.

Wow some people saying Ronda is prettier that Tate :icon_conf
Still wondering why the hell I try to understand others

I dont know what, "prettier" has to do with anything personally. I think both Rousey and Tate are attractive women. But I do not watch them fight because I think they're sexy, pretty, attactive etc. If I wanted to look at pretty girls I would get a Sports Illustrated swim suit edition.

I thought Gina Carano was more talented than a lot of people gave her credit for. While she was and still is often credited as being beautiful, this often times trumped talk about her stand up abilities which were pretty damn good in my book.

I think women in general are sensitive about their looks and the perceptions of others in this regard. There are a lot of hurtful things said about this girls at the forum, especially in relation to their looks. I'm not here to shit on any fighter, I just like to discuss mixed martial arts. Some of you though seem to have no problem tossing insults out from thread to thread when these fighters are the reason we come to sherdog in the first place.

I dont know what, "prettier" has to do with anything personally. I think both Rousey and Tate are attractive women. But I do not watch them fight because I think they're sexy, pretty, attactive etc. If I wanted to look at pretty girls I would get a Sports Illustrated swim suit edition.

I thought Gina Carano was more talented than a lot of people gave her credit for. While she was and still is often credited as being beautiful, this often times trumped talk about her stand up abilities which were pretty damn good in my book.

I think women in general are sensitive about their looks and the perceptions of others in this regard. There are a lot of hurtful things said about this girls at the forum, especially in relation to their looks. I'm not here to shit on any fighter, I just like to discuss mixed martial arts. Some of you though seem to have no problem tossing insults out from thread to thread when these fighters are the reason we come to sherdog in the first place.

Good post, but you have a bad habit of tossing out insults yourself, so your words are a bit disingenuous.

Back