Did Kongo just want out?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He was getting dominated and out grappled. It was a little odd how Bader did the eye poke tho. Either way it's pretty ironic that Kongo gives up as soon as Bader commits a foul considering he's fought people and committed numerous eye rakes and groin shots

Yes

bader's thumb looked like he was in the fucking nose, not even near the eye.

Why do people keep posting about bellator in ufc discussion?

Pretty obvious, a dirty fighter and a quitter... Reminds me of a certain someone in the UFC

Bader probably scratched his ass backstage and gave Kongo pink eye.

If a fighter is is getting out after a non existent eye poke then it is safe to assume that he wanted out.

So what's the reasoning for Kongo's fucked up eye and the Dr stopping it? Kongo poked himself in the eye to get out of the fight?

So what's the reasoning for Kongo's fucked up eye and the Dr stopping it? Kongo poked himself in the eye to get out of the fight?
It looked like getting repeatedly punched in the facial area may have been a causal factor.

I couldn't see an eye poke from the footage, but Kongo's the only one who really knows.

He got uppercuted in that area and his orbital probably got fucked up?

It looked like getting repeatedly punched in the facial area may have been a causal factor.

I couldn't see an eye poke from the footage, but Kongo's the only one who really knows.

I dunno. There didn't appear to be a lot of swelling around the eye which punches would cost. It definitely looked like something poked in the eye. I don't think it was intentional by any means. Just the usual freak occurrence that Bellator is becoming known for in big fights.

Kongo is a dirty cheater, he probably thought he could steal the belt, thanks God it didn’t happened

He was getting dominated and out grappled. It was a little odd how Bader did the eye poke tho. Either way it's pretty ironic that Kongo gives up as soon as Bader commits a foul considering he's fought people and committed numerous eye rakes and groin shots
All true, but the eye poke was nasty and totaly intentional. I was surprised how Kongo did absolutely nothing, just ran away from Bader.

He got punched in the eye and faked a poke because he was terrified to be in there with Bader

He got uppercuted in that area and his orbital probably got fucked up?

Possible. I couldn't even tell from that video if the uppercut landed. lol It looked like it whiffed to me but it might have. Bader said he believed Kongo wanted out but it was the Dr who stopped the fight. I didn't see any reason why unless Kongo said he couldn't see? His eye definitely looked fucked up.

Bader was trying too copy khabib's face grab.. wrong move.. costed him a successful w

When you push your opponent at the weight ins, you know you already lost.

Back