Did Kongo just want out?

the shot is from the ceiling down...no way you can see where the fingers are! Pause it from the straight in angle like Bader did in the press conference! Absolutely no eye poke! He Faked it to get out of the fight...….Add in the ass kicking and the acting and you have all the proof you need.....Kongo wanted out!
Cheick Kongo, a professional MMA fighter, who has risked being in the cage with Mark Hunt and Roy Nelson and was knocked out and still got back un in the cage again to keep fighting some more to support himself and his family, all of a sudden wanted out of a fight because your feelings says so. WRONG! Respect the fighters, they put themselves at risk every fight. The referee stopped it. Not the fighters. The referee stopped it because he saw it. Don't like the rules, too f-ing bad. MMA fans are ridiculous. Don't like when fighters foul, but then criticize the fighter who at no fault of their own got fouled. I hope Kongo gets a rematch, he has earned it with his work in Bellator.

Why? Because there are so many other deserving heavyweights in Bellator right now? Or could it be a fighter you just don't like? The guy got eye poked and the referee caught it and stopped the fight. The fight didn't stop on it's own, the referee stopped it. Kongo deserves a rematch, the same way Sergei Kharitonov deserved a rematch versus Mitrione after getting kicked in the testicles. A foul by the Champion, whether you feel it was a foul or not, is not a honorable title defense.

I'm a fan of Kongos...

Must be fun to privileged enough to be able to pretend racism doesn't exist.
If you can quote a single bit of racism in this thread, you know, the real thing, not assumptions and reading in things that aren’t there, I’ll apologize. It’s you lunatics who let your own racism color the lenses you see the world through. You just hide your own racism by being the first person to scream racism at other people. It’s pathetic.

We all knew where that fight was going and how it was ending.

If you can quote a single bit of racism in this thread, you know, the real thing, not assumptions and reading in things that aren’t there, I’ll apologize. It’s you lunatics who let your own racism color the lenses you see the world through. You just hide your own racism by being the first person to scream racism at other people. It’s pathetic.

Ah yes, anyone who understands that racism exists, or has experienced it, is a lunatic.

People like you however, who love to pretend that it doesn't exist and never has, aren't lunatics at all......

Last edited:
Kongo talking shit to get the title shot then bitched out. I thought may be he had some fight left in him. I was suckered like everyone else. Same old Kongo

Fuck I feel bad for Bellator lately, they're just a disaster. Very rarely do things go the way they're hoping for.

Ah yes, anyone who understands that racism exists, or has experienced it, is a lunatic.

People like you however, who love to pretend that it doesn't exist and never has, aren't lunatics at all......
Right, just as I thought, you couldn’t point to anything truly racist so you resort to just making stuff up that you think is there. It’s a sickness. You’re eaten up with it.

Right, just as I thought, you couldn’t point to anything truly racist so you resort to just making stuff up that you think is there. It’s a sickness. You’re eaten up with it.

If you want to find examples of racism, google is free to use. But I know your type, and you're not really interested in objectively looking at racism. What you and the people like you really want to do is sweep all discussion or examination or racism under the rug, stick your head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist, because you're privileged enough to not be affected by it. I can promise you that you're fighting a losing battle.

If you want to find examples of racism, google is free to use. But I know your type, and you're not really interested in objectively looking at racism. What you and the people like you really want to do is sweep all discussion or examination or racism under the rug, stick your head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist, because you're privileged enough to not be affected by it. I can promise you that you're fighting a losing battle.
Hey dum-dum - you don’t know me or anyone else on this MMA forum. And I know you think you’re really smart, but I’m betting you don’t have a way to read what’s in people’s hearts or minds. You just make assumptions based on your own biases, which you’re completely blind to. Furthermore, I don’t need to google anything because we’re here to discuss our love of MMA, not your made-up, baseless accusations and assumptions. But that’s what your type does: you stereotype everybody else except the groups you think you’re here to protect from the very same thing. That’s called irony in case you don’t know.

Some of you tards are legit pieces of racist human trash. Kongo got the sh*t gouged out of his eye by Bader, yet you find a way to denigrate him, instead of the guy who eye gouged him?

What would you be saying if it was Kongo who gouged the sh*t out of Bader's eye? Would you be saying Bader wanted out, or starting threads on how much of a cheat Kongo is?
I like how you turned it into a race thing. I have yet to see a decisive imaging showing the eye poke. I've seen some horrible eye pokes where the fighter continues to fight. Hell, Jake Matthews got his eyes literally ripped out so he's let go of a submission. It's just hilarious to me that a man known for being a dirty fighter refuses to continue from a foul that may not have occurred. Of course he couldn't see our of his eye because he squeezed it shut. Usually fighters will force it open and say they can see or just straight up lie.

If a rematch occurs you know Kongo will be shitting his pants.

Kongo used the French way out... Bader was too much for him

bellator-226-ryan-bader-chieck-kongo-1.jpg
That looks like it could be a shower scene out of a prison movie.

Cheick Kongo, a professional MMA fighter, who has risked being in the cage with Mark Hunt and Roy Nelson and was knocked out and still got back un in the cage again to keep fighting some more to support himself and his family, all of a sudden wanted out of a fight because your feelings says so. WRONG! Respect the fighters, they put themselves at risk every fight. The referee stopped it. Not the fighters. The referee stopped it because he saw it. Don't like the rules, too f-ing bad. MMA fans are ridiculous. Don't like when fighters foul, but then criticize the fighter who at no fault of their own got fouled. I hope Kongo gets a rematch, he has earned it with his work in Bellator.

When did Sherdogers become FAKE NEWS spreaders? HOME BOY QUIT!

Look at the dumba_ _ Sherdoggers bickering about racism and are so f_ _king stupid that they can't realize they are dumba_ _es bringing racism into a MMA subject.

Hey dum-dum - you don’t know me or anyone else on this MMA forum. And I know you think you’re really smart, but I’m betting you don’t have a way to read what’s in people’s hearts or minds. You just make assumptions based on your own biases, which you’re completely blind to. Furthermore, I don’t need to google anything because we’re here to discuss our love of MMA, not your made-up, baseless accusations and assumptions. But that’s what your type does: you stereotype everybody else except the groups you think you’re here to protect from the very same thing. That’s called irony in case you don’t know.

Lol pretty much what I was expecting. Just remember that we don't all get to live in your made up, privileged world. This thread is proof of that.

Yes

bader's thumb looked like he was in the fucking nose, not even near the eye.
But why the fuck was Bader's thumb pressing into his face anyway. It looked like an attempted eye gouge gone wrong.

Back