Media Did Ken Shamrock have small bone structure? he only weighed 205 pound at 6ft tall

Ken is a 5'10" 195# guy. Here he is standing next to 6' 0" Royce Gracie. At nineteen, Ken Shamrock entered his first Toughman competition in Redding, California. He only weighed in at 195 pounds
d920d7e8ef96a9472f150d7d3e46c128.jpg
Royce is 5'11 I think he said that in an interview recently he was 5'11 and only 176 pounds soaking wet with clothes but closer to 173 pounds when he fought.

Weird how Ken Shamrocks height is 6'1 now and his weight was 209 in his prime, thats according to wki

I think he probably does, his son, whom I assume does not roid, was much much smaller. Now of course some kids ain't gonna be bigger or the same size as their dad (eg especially if the mom is tiny), but it kind of gives some insight into Ken's bone structure/frame, if he was without roids. I would guess without roids Ken is a WW

Shamrock looked like he weighed 230 or 240 but he only weighed 205 at 6 foot, but then I looked at his fight with Severn and you can see how small and skinny his ankles are he has really tiny ankles. So I'm guessing the reason he weighs only 205 even juiced to the gills is because of his tiny bone structure? Is he really 6 foot or more like 5'10?

Here is the Tale of the Tape time stamped

I'm 6'2 and weigh 214 pounds and I look skinny or tiny compared to prime Shamrock yet weigh more than him. its baffling how he only weighed barely 205 pounds at 6 foot with all those bulging muscles.
4R82OW_04FkzAgDosXD8Lwwmqeqig_1O34gzo029e6s.jpg

He think he weighed 240 plus when he was doing professional wrestling. That’s what he was billed at.

He doesn’t look that large in his early days against Royce.
39d03-1533145024-800.jpg

They list him at 6 1, but he looks to be an inch or two shorter than Royce when they are next to each other and at weigh ins.

Shamrock definitely more then 205 in the wwe pic lol

They say that muscle weighs more than fat but flabby guys are always much heavier than muscular guys even though they look smaller
Thought that was something parents said to their fat kids ? Mom used to say it to me a lot

First of all, he's not 6 feet tall. Insecure small guys who are 5' 9" to 5' 11 1/2" will all claim to be 6 ft tall.

2) 205, without much body fat, is big, muscular and stocky for, let's say, 5' 10".

3) That's weigh-in weight. So, think 5' 10", 215 to 220? That looks about right.

I met him once and I weighed around 190 at the time. This was when he was doing WWE wrestling. He had to have been at least 220 and maybe more when I stood next to him.

Shamrock looked like he weighed 230 or 240 but he only weighed 205 at 6 foot, but then I looked at his fight with Severn and you can see how small and skinny his ankles are he has really tiny ankles. So I'm guessing the reason he weighs only 205 even juiced to the gills is because of his tiny bone structure? Is he really 6 foot or more like 5'10?

Here is the Tale of the Tape time stamped

I'm 6'2 and weigh 214 pounds and I look skinny or tiny compared to prime Shamrock yet weigh more than him. its baffling how he only weighed barely 205 pounds at 6 foot with all those bulging muscles.
4R82OW_04FkzAgDosXD8Lwwmqeqig_1O34gzo029e6s.jpg

You realize theres many shapes and sizes at the same weight right ..

For example...6'0 210 pounds 30% bodyfat and 6ft 210lbs 8 percent fat with roids

Shamrock weighed less then u...but was most likely carrying more muscle then u...

Back then you would cut bone structure weight instead of water weight because it was easier to grow back.

Even though they didn't have weigh-ins back then guys like Shammy would still cut bone for big fights just because he could
Funny how it’s got more advanced.

Back in the primitive ol’ days of Shamrock they used to cut bone structure. During the age of Carwin it was cutting Height. Look how far we have come.

Yeah, he doesn’t look 205 because he is not 205 TS, you dildo
Did you look at the tale of the tape I posted it timestamped and then his wiki says around 209 or something.

Im just going off the tale of the tape

Here is UFC 5 tale of the tape said 205 as well

First of all, he's not 6 feet tall. Insecure small guys who are 5' 9" to 5' 11 1/2" will all claim to be 6 ft tall.

2) 205, without much body fat, is big, muscular and stocky for, let's say, 5' 10".

3) That's weigh-in weight. So, think 5' 10", 215 to 220? That looks about right.
lol this was the NHB days they didnt cut weight for that it was free for all man, Shammy fought at heavyweight as well.

Back