Did Israel Adesanyas stock drop after press conference?

HyperNinja

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Given that this was probably his first introduction to many casuals who were waiting for a Nate Diaz appearance or Khabib/Conor announcement (and may subsequently watch the conference on Youtube for these reasons now that they appeared) this was probably the most exposure he has had so far.

The main things I took away from his exchange with Brunson are:

1. Senior citizen body
2. Skinny
3. Why are you trying to talk like McGregor you're Nigerian

Also, did he attempt to introduce the concept of live "memeing" in place of actual trash talk? is this real life?

Anyways, he hardly came across like some future killer or devastating striker, more like Dereks awkward little brother.

Thoughts?

Given that this was probably his first introduction to many casuals who were waiting for a Nate Diaz appearance or Khabib/Conor announcement (and may subsequently watch the conference on Youtube for these reasons now that they appeared) this was probably the most exposure he has had so far.

1. Senior citizen body
2. Skinny

Also, did he attempt to introduce the concept of live "memeing" in place of actual trash talk? is this real life?

Anyways, he hardly came across like some future killer or devastating striker, more like Dereks awkward little brother.

Thoughts?

Press conference can "drop the stock" of a fighter only in the retarded peoples' eyes.

1. Senior citizen body
2. Skinny

DOUBLE FAIL & Wasteland

alMrBGCUT8C5hoHYAZiD_Roof%20Dunk%20Goes%20Wrong.gif

It definitely did when he informed the crowd to check out the latest meme he had mustered up.

1. Senior citizen body
2. Skinny

Thoughts?
He's started a private meme page. Thousands have joined. Apparently, that's going to be one of his things to appeal to younger people.

So Nigerians are not allowed to trash talk and be cocky? Baring in mind that Conor is most certainly not the first person to start speaking like that.

What a fail thread.

I only base my stock on what a fighter is doing in the cage. I don't care if these people are slick talkers or have a cute beard

Brunson just yelled over anything Israel was saying, thats kinda rood, also if you have one guy taking its not really an exchhange, Brunson was yelling the whole time his 3 one liners and Israel wasnt gonna start screaming like a idiot.

I thought he looked pretty pathetic. Brunson was teeing off on him and all he can do is talk about his meme page.

Also, he just came off the "Brendan Schaub was talking about Gohan Saki getting KTFO and somebody gave him the wrong info" debacle.

So Nigerians are not allowed to trash talk and be cocky? Baring in mind that Conor is most certainly not the first person to start speaking like that.

What a fail thread.

I assumed that Brunson was just confusing a new Zealand accent with an Irish accent lol

I agree, but you should ask Derek Brunson because it is a direct quote from him.

It did strike a nerve with the young memer though, so it was quite effective I'd say.

Israel lived in
Nigeria = 12 years
New Zealand = 26 years

I agree, but you should ask Derek Brunson because it is a direct quote from him.

It did strike a nerve with the young memer though, so it was quite effective I'd say.
Perhaps the use of quotation marks would be in order? Makes it look like your opinion when you format a post like you did.

How can someone's stock drop without legal issues, failed drug tests, or fighting?

No but he should ditch the trash talk. It’s obvious he’s really bad at it. His fighting style will draw a fan base.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back