Did Israel Adesanyas stock drop after press conference?

At least Israel remained classy. In my eyes his stock didn’t drop at all.

It’s when you get people like Brunson and Vick acting with no class. Calling people retards etc. American fighters just show how pathetic and embarrasing they can be at these press conferences.

Look at Dillashaw and Garbrandt. Perfect example.

You wonder why Conor is loved and no one likes these American fighters trash talk.

no? brunson was the cringiest person up there.

good job derek, israel is skinny! good one....you should repeat it like 10 more times.

Cause people seem them as boring if they don’t have a personality.
Eh. The whole TMZ approach never did much for me. I guess I can see how other people may be captivated by a sparkly personality, though.

The main thing I took away from their exchange was that Derek Brunson has painted on hair

I can't believe he didn't make fun of Brunson's giant forehead

I only base my stock on what a fighter is doing in the cage. I don't care if these people are slick talkers or have a cute beard

I agree. That’s why Nate Diaz is slowly losing me as a fan - he went from being a take-on-all-comers, no-nonsense fighter to someone who sits on sidelines for years and complains about everything.

Granted, fighters are underpaid, and it’s only right to bring it into light, but simply complaining about it and brawling outside the cage is not going to make the situation better.

Conor started all of this trashtalking cringiness. He at least did it well though.

I think it depends on how their fight goes, if Brunson smokes him than some people may point to this presser but if Izzy wins his stock just keeps on rising as it has been

Not at all. Brunson was just yelling over him. People act like McGregor only dropped zingers in his pressers. McGregor had plenty of lame interactions during these kind of conferences.

Chael probably was writing lines way in advance before he had any conferences.

I thought he did alright.

Brunson just showed up and got more spotlight than he usually gets.
The build up should be fun.

Wrong. If a guy can’t work a mic, his value and upside is limited.

No contradiction with what I said. Retards are in majority, especially in MMA community.
Just look at the sherdog forum - or a mirror.

He will win the fight but damn he had nothing, good behind the computer screen but right there live it was 0.

It was just a newz conference man guys are expected to pop off some win arguments others fail his stock is safe...

It definitely did when he informed the crowd to check out the latest meme he had mustered up.

He should have finished off the press conference with a Fortnite dance.

He will win the fight but damn he had nothing, good behind the computer screen but right there live it was 0.

So he's good at social networking, good at fighting, bad trash talker.

Oh well....doesan't sound too bad if you ask me.

Majority of the cross talk was terrible. No one should celebrate that shit.

1. Senior citizen body
2. Skinny
3. Why are you trying to talk like McGregor you're Nigerian

To be fair, I thought all of Brunso's points here were weak af.

Back