Did Israel Adesanyas stock drop after press conference?

I dunno, maybe my perspective is off but other than the fact that he looked like a wannabe Road man, I'd say he did pretty well...
He was calm, composed and didn't get all emotional.
Brunson almost came across scared in all the different ways he tried so desperately to impose himself.

Brunson didn't get shit over anyone. Oh no, Israel lost to two top tier kickboxers while you got headkicked into oblivion by a 38 year old grappler. Brunson sucks.

I thought he looked pretty pathetic. Brunson was teeing off on him and all he can do is talk about his meme page.

Also, he just came off the "Brendan Schaub was talking about Gohan Saki getting KTFO and somebody gave him the wrong info" debacle.

teeing off on him....

Did i miss the fight? When did they fight?

DOUBLE FAIL & Wasteland

alMrBGCUT8C5hoHYAZiD_Roof%20Dunk%20Goes%20Wrong.gif
lol that gif.

Israel lived in
Nigeria = 12 years
New Zealand = 26 years

So he's 38? Or he had a time where he lived in both nigeria and new zealand at the same time?

So you are assuming that israel is almost forty ?

So he's 38?

That explain the senior citizen body then.

Derrick Lewis called out Nigerian aging.

Ngannou is 46, Adesanya is almost 40.

Usman is at least 47.

Given that this was probably his first introduction to many casuals who were waiting for a Nate Diaz appearance or Khabib/Conor announcement (and may subsequently watch the conference on Youtube for these reasons now that they appeared) this was probably the most exposure he has had so far.

The main things I took away from his exchange with Brunson are:

1. Senior citizen body
2. Skinny
3. Why are you trying to talk like McGregor you're Nigerian

Also, did he attempt to introduce the concept of live "memeing" in place of actual trash talk? is this real life?

Anyways, he hardly came across like some future killer or devastating striker, more like Dereks awkward little brother.

Thoughts?

I feel the same!!! Great Post!!

Given that this was probably his first introduction to many casuals who were waiting for a Nate Diaz appearance or Khabib/Conor announcement (and may subsequently watch the conference on Youtube for these reasons now that they appeared) this was probably the most exposure he has had so far.

The main things I took away from his exchange with Brunson are:

1. Senior citizen body
2. Skinny
3. Why are you trying to talk like McGregor you're Nigerian

Also, did he attempt to introduce the concept of live "memeing" in place of actual trash talk? is this real life?

Anyways, he hardly came across like some future killer or devastating striker, more like Dereks awkward little brother.

Thoughts?
Could not sit through the cringe fest. Saw the highlights and the skinny body insults. They did make me laugh but not to the point where I thought he "killed" Israel.
And I heard Israel mention his instagram memes. That made me face palm a bit.

Wouldn't say his stock dropped, but he could have put a better showing on.

Adesanya puts on an Arrogant Persona so he comes off like McGregor. His main focus is to use every tool to promote himself and increase his payroll that's why he's so active on social media, he's actually one of the most popular fighters right now.
For instance Gaethje was doing the same thing and failing hard, Gaethje is an exciting fighter, but not good at promoting himself.
It's always cringy when fighters try to imitate McGregor. Thats who he is, They should be themselves like Mike Perry and Anthony Smith were being.

Brunson just yelled over anything Israel was saying, thats kinda rood, also if you have one guy taking its not really an exchhange, Brunson was yelling the whole time his 3 one liners and Israel wasnt gonna start screaming like a idiot.

This :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: said rood ...lol

with that said ...

Shout out to my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Cody Garbrandt !!

When he starting speaking Nigerian gibberish... CRINGE

lol ... This is an actual discussion people are having

HES NOT GOOD WHEN HE DOESNT HAVE 45 MINUTES TO THINK OF SOMETHING TO PUT ON HIS INSTAGRAM STORY

I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT THE CAPS ON BUT FUCK IT ITS SATURDAY

Back