Did i get ripped off or what?

Watcha guys think about the york lineup of barbells? They're pretty expensive but everyone I've spoke to always say its worth it.

I have heard they are pretty nice. We have Eleiko bars at my gym and they are so damn nice. Anytime I see someone throw one around or drop it crooked I want to kick them in the balls.

Watcha guys think about the york lineup of barbells? They're pretty expensive but everyone I've spoke to always say its worth it.

If you want a good oly-specific bar, get the Pendlay Men's Bar. All feedback indicates that they're comparable w/ Eleiko, yet they're a fraction of the cost. Plus, they're guaranteed for life -- something you won't get from anyone else.

the bar i got was like $45....what the fuck

I love my York Barbell. I really like the knurling and I haven't had any problems lifting with it for 5+ years (~6 months of squats and deadlifts:redface:).

I have the same 300lb oly set...although I have never used the bar myself. So far, it's withstood my wife and her 70lb ATG squats.

Thanks for the heads-up though, I figured the bar would at least hold 600lbs.

Eleiko muthafuckas. Does you speak it?

It's funny, one of the guys I train with sometimes was complaining about my gym. Few of the dumbells need to be replaced. He moaned about how they never spend any money on the place.

He'd not even noticed that there's 10 new eleiko bars.

I love my York Barbell. I really like the knurling and I haven't had any problems lifting with it for 5+ years (~6 months of squats and deadlifts:redface:).

My York bar is hella bent, after I left it on the bench stand with all the weights on. but oh well. Works fine, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back