Did Farming Send Humans Down The Wrong Path

I keep checking to see what will happen first: will @Cheese delete his post, or will he get banned.

giphy.gif
It's a spicy one too. I don't know if it should go, really.

It's a spicy one too. I don't know if it should go, really.

It’s quite large. It’s making me feel inadequate. It’s hanging there as though it’s flaccid, and yet even in that state it’s bigger than me when I’m at 100% maximum erection.

It’s quite large. It’s making me feel inadequate. It’s hanging there as though it’s flaccid, and yet even in that state it’s bigger than me when I’m at 100% maximum erection.
Nah, if anything he's trying to show for the camera, but only to brag. Dudes love hearing, "And it just gets bigger??" This is the perfect zen a peen should reach for a photo opportunity.

The refreshing is refreshing knowing that it's still there.

So everyone here think that we are better off with the path we took with Farming. I get it but I also hear people talk about Overpopulation,Global Warming, Crooked Gov't, etc. I wonder what we be like if humans never found farming.

Its a real narrow minded take on reality you have there.

Maybe happier as hunter gatherers but farming has lead to the Internet
OPEN AND SHUT CASE.

FARMING MASTURBATES VICTORIOUSLY OVER THE DECAYING CORPSE OF THE HUNTER GATHERER

Bmti

Oh, and uh, different cultures adapted to different conditions. Places with winters needed farming and food storage more.. There wasn't things growing wild to eat all year round.

Oh, and the countries that farm? They currently send food aid to countries with better soil, that are NOT frozen 4-5 months out of the year. Farming helping people that evolved as hunter-gatherers is bad, because it causes uncontrolled population growth. They evolved and adapted to breeding to sustain numbers lost due to diseases that thrive more in year round warmth.

There will be ZERO honesty, truth, or basic science at this debate, if PCness is present.
You are a good dude

OPEN AND SHUT CASE.

FARMING MASTURBATES VICTORIOUSLY OVER THE DECAYING CORPSE OF THE HUNTER GATHERER

Wait, didn’t hunter gatherers invent farming? Farming is an ingrate. I’m for winding the clock back 12,000 years.

Is this the longest dong hang?

Or is it a forgotten POW? Very sad.

Is this the longest dong hang?

Or is it a forgotten POW? Very sad.

I’ve never seen anything like this before to be honest. And I’m surprised that Cheese hasn’t come back to remove it either. He often threatens to esuicide and then edits before it’s too late.

I’ve never seen anything like this before to be honest. And I’m surprised that Cheese hasn’t come back to remove it either. He often threatens to esuicide and then edits before it’s too late.
You think he's sitting there sweating it out knowing that he's breaking records? If he swoops through last minute and deletes it, he's a hero to all.

You think he's sitting there sweating it out knowing that he's breaking records? If he swoops through last minute and deletes it, he's a hero to all.

I don’t know, or maybe this time he really means it and all those other times were just cries for help.

I don’t know, or maybe this time he really means it and all those other times were just cries for help.
He still at least has another breath to drop a second juicy one.

You judging? Last time I checked your name wasn’t HeterosexualMMA.

Yeah but you don't check that often because my name isn't a photo of a penis.

Back