Did Farming Send Humans Down The Wrong Path

Be free @Cheese

s-40770bd25006483ccf580c38d0963c56a9ad0dff.gif

I'm gonna call bullshit on that claim. Show me a peer-reviewed anthropology article that place their life expectancy in the 70's range.
More like the 60's and peaking around 70. But the childhood mortality rate is crazy high which is a major factor even if those numbers are bullshit. Just Google different articles on it, the numbers are deceiving. It's not easy to argue for the side that has kids die so often, even if it means everyone overall is healthier. I'm just discussing it, only thing I think is stupid is jumping to a conclusion without thinking on it.

Well of course agriculture brought civilization. Civilization brought also a bunch of negatives.

A good comparaison would be Algonquian Natives around 17th century.
They were essentially a hunter gatherer mesolithic society.

Compare that with the rest of the world.

Of course they didn t have many of the problems that everyone else had, but they were also a primitive, stone age society which enjoyed nothing that the rest had.

Such a society is inferior to the rest by almost all accounts save a few.

What the fuck on Earth could Cheese have been bant for lol?

Dude was chill and made a steady amount of threads.

What the fuck, Cheese got banned?!?

giphy.gif

He posted a meaty hero of a dick after an argument. Sad seeing him give up, but mods didn't see it for 32 hours. Dude broke records. The thread went three and a half pages (my settings) until it was found. We were wondering if anything would happen.

He posted a meaty hero of a dick after an argument. Sad seeing him give up, but mods didn't see it for 32 hours. Dude broke records. The thread went three and a half pages (my settings) until it was found. We were wondering if anything would happen.

{<jordan}

Reminds me of the time someone posted Phoebe Cates' tits in the boxing forum. For some reason it took forever to remove bless that poster.

Mods should’ve let him stay. I didn’t mean to get him banned lol. But what can you do?

<Fedor23>

There's obviously a lot of ignorance about hunter-gatherer tribes. They actually had more leisure time than you think and of course engaged/engage in art and music. They live pretty long lives but their average goes down due to infant mortality. The lack of modern medicine means injuries are more fatal as well but overall they are far more healthy than we are. Modern people are propped up by modern medicine despite being overweight and weak. And in spite of all our advancements, modern humans are depressed, anxious, and miserable. If you look at the elderly of these tribes, they all stand up right and are thin, while the elderly of modern societies are obese, decrepit, in wheelchairs, hunched over and can barely stand up without breaking a hip.
The kids in the rainforest tribes all have that big bloated african starvation stomach. Doesnt look that healthy

I think hunter gatherer kept us more in sync with the natural order.

Farming has resulted in this:

upload_2018-9-7_17-38-13.jpeg

Nope have read your posts you're a piece of shit

You probably only paid attention to the ones in this thread. I don’t try to provoke people here. That’s what you’re doing right now. Bait. Did I get you so mad by accidentally having your friend banned? Didn’t mean for that. Get real or just fuck right off.

You probably only paid attention to the ones in this thread. I don’t try to provoke people here. That’s what you’re doing right now. Bait. Did I get you so mad by accidentally having your friend banned? Didn’t mean for that. Get real or just fuck right off.
Dude did you really go out of your way to get another member banned?

That's gay af even for you

Dude did you really go out of your way to get another member banned?

That's gay af even for you

Accidentally. Unexpected reaction from him after using some dark humor.

Back