Did Erick Silva look flabby?

joey gerbils

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just watched a highlight of that fight, he came in looking different and out of shape.....

new Drug testing??

3725930.jpg

Thanks for adding a new word to my vocabulary...

It's the new drug testing.

They apparently require fighters to give so much blood, they lose some strength come fight night.

We all saw the same thing and most of us have the same suspicious. C'mon! All these threads saying the same damn thing.

but he didn't gas hard like his other fights.
UFC ≠ Mr. Olympia

It's interesting how everyone is dog piling on E. Silva, but I didn't see anything on how much Jake Ellenberger has shriveled up. Pull up an image of him vs. Sheilds, and then his last fight. He too is working hard on his cardio by cutting muscle mass and reducing explosive output.

More fat on his body. Less musclemass, lost speed and explosive power, did not want to pull the trigger on his strikes.. less confident.

wonder why

No, he looked really cut and defined, golden brown and very handsome....I just love his look...

There was definitely a difference and yes, could be drug-testing related I guess.

Looked different but never popped to my knowledge. I'd leave it alone

Lots of guys haven't been caught but look so different but they don't mention slacking off in training.

Back