Did Erick Silva look flabby?

Flubby,tubby bubbly,

Yes he seem to hesitant and kinda awkward maybe it has to do with Neil Magny

I don't know I got bored later in that fight I thought Magny will finish him off in RD1. But luckily he survived the round and looks exhausted after that already.

I also noticed he wasn't as ripped ....Perhaps someone can post comparison photos ?

Maybe he had an injury coming in?

I also noticed he wasn't as ripped ....Perhaps someone can post comparison photos ?

Maybe he had an injury coming in?

Here's a few from his past fights

20120113042409_IMG_40852.JPG

erick-silva-dong-hyun-kim.jpg

erick-silva-ufc-fight-night-36.jpg

Here's what I could get from the weigh in's from last night's event.

484898916-opponents-neil-magny-of-the-united-states-gettyimages.jpg

UFC-Fight-Night-Holloway-vs-Oliveira-Weighin-Pictures-91021

ufc-fight-night-74-weigh-in-photos-borrowing-glasses-sharing-cookies-in-canada

He fights like 85% of the Brazilian MMA population....throws hard every time, dangerous for a round, maybe 2, then gasses completely.

I don't think there was a big difference, they were going at a high pace, both went hard all 3 rounds. I think Erick just worked on his cardio to keep up with Magny's, wasn't enough.

holy syet, just saw the fight, the hell did Silva's muscles went? Mighty mouse has bigger muscles than Silva now.

Lots of fighters have started to look a little softer. Silva is the most obvious one.
I don't know if flabby is the word though.

A lot of fighters start looking flabby since that new drug rule. Just saying.

had some flab on the side gut, but watch his arms, it looks like my freakin arm lol

Not flabby by any means but smaller shoulders, chest less ripped and just generally less muscular and explosive.

More fat on his body. Less musclemass, lost speed and explosive power, did not want to pull the trigger on his strikes.. less confident.

wonder why

Same reason Alves is planning on dropping to LW.

Anyone who knows anything about that knows what's up. That's all I'll say about that.

Back