I've said this before, but...

BJJ4Tone

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think Pantoja is the Erick Silva we were promised...
Watching him fight reminds me so much of Erick Silva. His posture and body language are so similar. Not to mention the fact that they just look alike. Shaggy hair, tan skin, scruffy face and dumb shoulder tattoos.
Flat-footed strikers with opportunistic grappling.

Pantoja.jpgSilva.png

But Pantoja lived up to what Erick Silva was supposed to be... He was not just exciting, but he became champion...
Whereas... Well... We all know how Erick Silva's career unfolded.

inB4 "Erick is still young and just needs time"
<45> <45> <45> <45>

Remember when Huerta was using the Titantron to see where the guy who had his back's head was so he can elbow him?

Dude was gonna be a superstar if he could keep winning,but he got utterly derailed by Kenflo

I honestly thought he'd be a champion at some point man.
Guess I was completely wrong.

I honestly thought he'd be a champion at some point man.
Guess I was completely wrong.
I mean everyone did mention his lack of grappling,but you still thought he'd go far in the game,cos he was a star in the making. He'd just stick around and do big things.

I mean everyone did mention his lack of grappling,but you still thought he'd go far in the game,cos he was a star in the making. He'd just stick around and do big things.

He just gave off that feeling that he would reach the stars despite his shortcomings...know what I mean?.

Reactions: HHJ
Dude was gonna be a superstar if he could keep winning,but he got utterly derailed by Kenflo

Haven't thought bout Huerta for a solid spell. Was fond of dude and yea he had something of an aura. Shame...he was fun. Gotta say back in the day I was in love with Florian's elbows. They were hot shit back then.

<Oku04>

I was a fan. Huerta’s fight with Guida was incredible.

He also ended up being on Sports Illustrated iirc. And beating up a football player.
The football player he beat up was a former linebacker for the Texas Longhorns who was 5’11” and 230lbs so it was definetely not a fair fight. Roger was way too big for this dude 😂

Back