Did Eric Silva dump his wife?

I know the type. Make it big, get too big for your britches, leaves wife/husband BF/GF - the same person that was with you from thick and thin - for someone more appropriate aka hotter for your newly acquired Hollywood persona.

Such class and loyal types they are.

Maybe he's just building a harem.

I know I would if I was a pro athlete.
When you're that much of a G no sense locking yourself down with one chick

I know the type. Make it big, get too big for your britches, leaves wife/husband BF/GF - the same person that was with you from thick and thin - for someone more appropriate aka hotter for their newly acquired Hollywood persona.

Does that make you more or less upset when a 40-50 actor type divorces their long time spouse to date a 20 year old the next week?

It's the way of money and fame, mang. That shit changes you.

Bro if you didnt leave your wife for her ur man card would be revoked

That WAS his wife. He has a kid with her. Saw his family on some countdown show. She's gorgeous.

Now he's dating the brunette brazilian octagon girl

Erik Silvas love life> UFC 173

like he needs a distraction

he should be cut son

Nothing wrong with trading up. JDS did the same after he became champ.

Maybe he's just building a harem.

I know I would if I was a pro athlete.
When you're that much of a G no sense locking yourself down with one chick

Of course, who wouldn't.

You are missing the point though; don't take advantage of that love, trust, emotional support and then bail out on the person when you hit the big time.

That's Douchebaggery territory, right there.

This thread needs more pics of women Silva has banged.

Does that make you more or less upset when a 40-50 actor type divorces their long time spouse to date a 20 year old the next week?

It's the way of money and fame, mang. That shit changes you.

Fuck yeah. Some Celebs are the biggest douches of them all. There are loyal types though which I respect a lot. It cheapens life's purpose and just makes it superficial/materialistic instead of spiritual (not in the religious sense).

Edit: I didn't fully read post. If you've mutually separated sure. But if you just up and left for young Poon with no contriteness then you are douche worthy.

The wife/girlfriend looks hotter than the ring girl he is currently dating. That Dong KO messed his brain up

Dos Santos did the same. So did Fedor come to think of it.

Oh right Guys forget all you read before in this threat!Erick never been married!!He was dating the ring girls Camila Oliveira(put her name in youtube and you will see what i talking about)then he left her and now he is dating Grazi Massafera!She is a famous actress from Brazil,work in Globo the biggest network,doing i think you call Soup Opera!She is louded and pretty hot,the guy is on fire.Dont expect Cardio in his fights because is impossible banging womens like that!

Threat is all over

Oh right Guys forget all you read before in this threat!Erick never been married!!He was dating the ring girls Camila Oliveira(put her name in youtube and you will see what i talking about)then he left her and now he is dating Grazi Massafera!She is a famous actress from Brazil,work in Globo the biggest network,doing i think you call Soup Opera!She is louded and pretty hot,the guy is on fire.Dont expect Cardio in his fights because is impossible banging womens like that!

Threat is all over

Is normal.

Threat is all over

Sorry about this but he was married in the past and still married in the paper but not live with your Ex for a long time

Threat is all over

I don't know if there is a wrong choice, but he made the right choice.
That Gratzi Mastaffa or whatever she's called is legit 9.5/10.

I know the type. Make it big, get too big for your britches, leaves wife/husband BF/GF - the same person that was with you from thick and thin - for someone more appropriate aka hotter for their newly acquired Hollywood persona.

you sound like the guy who got left behind.

Of course, who wouldn't.

You are missing the point though; don't take advantage of that love, trust, emotional support and then bail out on the person when you hit the big time.

That's Douchebaggery territory, right there.

It can go both ways, so you shouldn't jump to judge.

I've known men like that but also women who, as soon as the guy hits the 'big time' and she realizes she can get paid, they are looking for the door. I know of one lady in particular who said 'if I stayed he had control of the bank account and money. Once I left I had control of half and don't have to answer him. It was a good trade'. She is unapologetic about it.

He took another girl to the prom so he and his wife aren't talking until they have to sit next to each other at 3rd period physics

Back