Did Eric Silva dump his wife?

shredman

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Recently on Sherdog someone posted a picture of him together with some girl that apparently was not his wife and there was some suggestion that maybe he dumped his wife with whom he has a kid.

I was curious, but didn't ask about it and then I stumbled onto this:

180395-grazi-massafera-e-erick-silva-620x0-2.jpg

http://www.purepeople.com.br/notici...-falam-em-namoro-focados-no-trabalho_a19588/1

It's an article in Portugese, so could a Brazilian poster tell us what its about?

And does anyone know whether this guy really dumped his wife?

Yes. He is now with that brazilian ring girl, forgot her name

Is the girl in the OP his wife, or the new girl?

There needs to be a forum for this shit. the tmz forum.

There should be a subforum for fighters and their hot wives/girlfriends/mistresses.

I can almost guarantee it'd get more traffic than all the other subs combined.

The light in the photo hits his ring finger at such an angle, that it is impossible to tell whether he's wearing a wedding band. However, he could be secretly Russian and wear the wedding band on his right hand. Hmm...

There should be a subforum for fighters and their hot wives/girlfriends/mistresses.

I can almost guarantee it'd get more traffic than all the other subs combined.

Nothing compares to a Dana/Ronda subforum.

Grazi Mastafera is certainly not his wife (or ever was)

I know the type. Make it big, get too big for your britches, leaves wife/husband BF/GF - the same person that was with you from thick and thin - for someone more appropriate aka hotter for their newly acquired Hollywood persona.

Such class and loyal types they are.

Last edited:
Why the fuck would anyone care about this......better go make a thread about Matt Brown's relationship status

I know the type. Make it big, get to big for your britches, leaves wife/husband BF/GF - the same person that was with you from thick and thin - for someone more appropriate for your newly acquired Hollywood persona.

Such class and loyal types they are.

or maybe what they have is "real love"

you dont know bro

Back