Did Eric Silva dump his wife?

Yes, Dos Santos' ugly wife/mother figure dumped him after he lost the belt.

You gotta give her props. She ain't got no time for #2 even if he is lightyears ahead of #3. Shes got standards.

7 pages of blabbin i had to click through and no pictures of his new ring card girl :/

So we are discussing this without pictures?

WTF??

I know the type. Make it big, get too big for your britches, leaves wife/husband BF/GF - the same person that was with you from thick and thin - for someone more appropriate aka hotter for their newly acquired Hollywood persona.

Such class and loyal types they are.

This. Disgusting behavior.

I know the type. Make it big, get too big for your britches, leaves wife/husband BF/GF - the same person that was with you from thick and thin - for someone more appropriate aka hotter for their newly acquired Hollywood persona.

Such class and loyal types they are.

Well you don't keep your trusted 2004 Camry after you win the lottery. No matter how dependable it may have been.

Jk!

The woman in the picture is a former Big Brother contestant turned actress. There are rumors that they are dating, but neither of them confirm/deny it.
As far as I know, he is a divorced man for some time already.

Appreciate the information from the posters who contributed.

So its:

The wife -> the ring girl (Camilla Oliveira) -> this Grazi Massafera broad (rumored)

So is he a big star in Brazil, since they are coupling him with this famous actress.

He was married, he's now separated from his wife and dating other women...the ring girl and now actress Grazi Massafera (the one in the OP picture) are some of the women he dated/is dating....

So there are more?! Or do you just mean maybe there are more.

damn his nose is SMASHED

Grazi Massafera looks like a granny

big brother is a lame show, ya lets watch people play politics and eat chips. sounds great

First of all,Grazi would never date Silva lol

It'd be like a rumour of Beyonce dating Cody Mckenzie...

And he was dating a ring girl.But he got humiliated in his last fight and she decided to dump him and is now dating Matt Brown.

It'd be like a rumour of Beyonce dating Cody Mckenzie...

And he was dating a ring girl.But he got humiliated in his last fight and she decided to dump him and is now dating Matt Brown.

Didnt sonnens wife originally date Mayhem Miller?

All those middle class ghetto girls trying to work their way up, its the mating game.

Who cares about the personal life of any of these blokes? Seriously!

It'd be like a rumour of Beyonce dating Cody Mckenzie..

That was my sense as well, that's why I asked whether Silva is a big star in Brazil.

Back