Did Conor gas or did his leg give up?

Im still speechless....

Not mad at the result at all, but jesus fucking christ, who would have thought dustin by tko
Honestly it's not that surprising.

Conor was calling for a rematch with him from a few years ago. His improvement as a fighter was very noticeable.

But Conor definitely didn't look his killer self this time around and once the leg kicks compromised his movement he was a punching bag.

He was complaining about his calf to his corner at the end.

I think a bad combination of calf kicks, a top notch fighter across from him and bad lifestyle choices are what’s done him in.

when your calf gets fucked you cant get out of range like you are used to. You are on autopilot in there. You dont realize it until its too late.

Imagine if it was Gaethje landing those calf kicks? Conor would just sit down and quit after the fourth one landed.

Reactions: lsa
I'm feeling that leg. Conor had no answer for that devastating attack.

Both. He was still totally gassed during the post fight interview. He is DONE.

Dustin made him gas because of the early takedown and clinch work.

Dustin made his leg give up because of the calf kicks.

This shit didn't just happen randomly. Dustin made it happen. Quit looking for excuses and realize that Dustin made all of that shit happen.

He looked gassed but I can't believe he really will gas that fast (he already won a 5 round fight against Díaz), so weird

Dustin was amazing there, huge win for him in

he was breathing hard at the end of the first round. those leg kicks tho. they weren't even full power mostly (it seemed).

He looked slow right away didn’t he? I feel like he came out and looked considerably slower.
I thought his speed at the start of the fight was fine, he was landing counters pretty good and had Dustin on the defense a lot.
But once those calf kicks started adding up, it wore on him extremely fast and completely destroyed his will to fight.

What? He didn’t look gassed at all. He ate some good shots in the first even tho he looked better but you could see each one of those calf kicks start doing what they do. I shit you not ive been kicked with a couple of those while sparring with shin pads on and it’s still hard to eat those. They will fuck your whole game up if you don’t check them.

Reactions: 1AM
He looked slow right away didn’t he? I feel like he came out and looked considerably slower.
I thought so too, didn't look as energetic either.

Who knows, didn't feel like the same Conor but don't want to make any excuses, Poirier executed an excellent gameplan that worked out perfectly.

Money makes you weak. And in my case, NO money ALSO makes you weak.

he was breathing hard at the end of the first round. those leg kicks tho. they weren't even full power mostly (it seemed).
When that shit lands on your calf, full power or not, you can’t take too many without pads on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back