Did anyone see Caraway Fishhook Perez? You don't see that everyday

I need a gif of the whole exchange to make a decision.

I hope someone has a rant on Twitter asking for his bonus money lol

I thought I saw that live but then thought I must have been seeing things when no one mentioned it.

Saw it live but thought I was just seeing shit. Looks like I saw correctly.

Wow. one more reason not to like him.

Only 1 defense against teh fishhook. Gotta bite the finger(s) early. It is hard cuz you only have a second or so to get the bite in, before the fishhook is properly set.

cant wait to see this dude get ktfo. he is forever on my shitlist for his antics surrounding the pat healy ordeal

Old school catch wrestling moves, eh? Cool to watch, but I cant say I agree with the utilization of it given the context.

Kind of reminds me of Kimo eye-gouging Tank.

Only 1 defense against teh fishhook. Gotta bite the finger(s) early. It is hard cuz you only have a second or so to get the bite in, before the fishhook is properly set.

Haha! If only Perez knew that before the fight, could have saved him!

that one guy who is meish'a tate's boyfriend is a dirty fighter and dirty human being, should be cut from the ufc. first he elbowed cat zingano in the face because she whooped meisha tate, now he's using dirty fish hooks to try to make goyito look like the joker. #banthatoneguywhoismeishatate'sboyfriend

kinda looks in the heat of the moment, but still caraway does roll dirty.... think it was neace he fought and covered his nose to get the rnc, dirty but effective.
on a side note I still remember when hominick subbed out BC and (bc cried like a b***h)

Holy shit that's obvious. The guy needs to appeal the decision.

Back