Did anyone see Caraway Fishhook Perez? You don't see that everyday

Well, here's to hoping he catches a whoopin again. ala Brandao style.

Lol I think people are overreacting. The fishhooks are lame but they are a direct cause of the hand over mouth and Perez trying to escape the other way. I highly doubt he was trying to get fishhooks, once it happened it's not like you're going to remove your hands completely and lose the RNC attempt. It was a dirty move but not 100% intentional.

Lol I think people are overreacting. The fishhooks are lame but they are a direct cause of the hand over mouth and Perez trying to escape the other way. I highly doubt he was trying to get fishhooks, once it happened it's not like you're going to remove your hands completely and lose the RNC attempt. It was a dirty move but not 100% intentional.

How can you even say that? You have no idea.

How can you even say that? You have no idea.

Because getting fishhooks are blatantly illegal. I would like to believe Caraway is not stupid enough to shove his fingers in the opponent's mouth as it was very easy for people to see what was going on. The hand over the mouth and Perez turning away is what made that happen. Sure, Caraway rolled with it and looks like he pulled a bit, but it's not like he forced it to happen. It's like when guys accidentally get their fingers in the cage, they may not have done it on purpose, but when it happens they will try to pull themselves up a bit before correcting it.

Maybe Caraway was stupid enough to actually plan that and do it, but it would really take a big scumbag and idiot to do it, which I don't believe he is.

As some other guy said "He probably thought that he was banging Meisha" :p

MieshaTate_bodyissue_2.jpg

Don't be jelly.

This was in the first round, accidental of course.

Both Tate and Caraway are dirty fighters and equally disrespectful in real life. Will never be a fan of either of them.

When has Tate done anythig dirty in the cage?
And funny how people for sure know this was intentional just because it was Caraway doing it.
Edit. Ok looks blatant. Ref screwed up in tha case.

Posting that "flying knee" pic in a Mod created thread :rolleyes: :icon_chee. Goodbye Someuser.

Wasn't ready to believe it was intentional when I saw the picture, watching the video... yea it looks pretty intentional.

Saw it then shook my head and said that cant be right must be seeing things. Now i know i was right.

Back