Loking

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
First fight

imgres

UFC 155

imgres

I noticed somone mention JDS stare down stance, he uses the weigh ins' to measure the distance he needs in the fight. Cain always keeps his fist to himself, and now he's mimicking JDS. I was wondering if anyone else thought that was as badass as I did.

Pictures don't work man.

Yeah, pics didn't work. But I did notice that in the stand off after the weigh-in, he did pull a JDS on JDS. Stood with his left arm measured out.

I believe it's more of a bare-fisted jab stance. You don't need much distance to cause damage with a bare jab.

yes I noticed this and didnt think anything of it. Apparently that stance makes JDS arrogant, cocky and distasteful to some though

l0l

Yes I noticed it right away. He's trying to get inside JDS's head. Letting him know he isn't going to dictate the pace of the fight.

He had an interview with Ariel Helwani after weigh ins where he said if someone puts a hand in his face he will put one back in theirs.

I think anyone getting into a cage and fighting JDS is plenty bad ass on its own.

People blowing this way out of proportion.

He just did the same thing JDS did

JDS has his arm way out in his face, why not have cain do it?

Calm down.

He had an interview with Ariel Helwani after weigh ins where he said if someone puts a hand in his face he will put one back in theirs.

That's a pretty badass quote, I got Cain via fist to the face tomorrow.

JDS has his jaw clenched this time around too. Maybe there's some real animosity here. Not the fake wwe type, but the real unspoken type.

His jimmies are a bit rustled.

People blowing this way out of proportion.

He just did the same thing JDS did

JDS has his arm way out in his face, why not have cain do it?

Calm down.

He made a statement, he didn't do that the first fight. He's obviously motivated to get his hands on JDS after getting knocked silly in thier last fight.

Back