Did anyone notice Cain's Stance?

He made a statement, he didn't do that the first fight. He's obviously motivated to get his hands on JDS after getting knocked silly in thier last fight.

Then he should have mimic some sort of mid-shot stance, trying to stand and bang with JDS will not end well for him

Not really basing this off the whole clenched jaw thing, but I do think JDS almost has more to prove since some consider the first fight a fluke. The situation with the journalist calling it Cain's belt couldn't of done anything but add fuel to the fire.

As for Cain's fist in JDS' face. If it's any indication of what'll transpire in the fight, I'd be wishing he was in a position to shoot for a take down if I was a fan lol. Man I can't wait for this time tomorrow night.

Damn, beat me to it

I think JDS does it as kind of a mental thing like... "That's how close you're coming to me and you won't touch me but I will touch you. Repeatedly."

Cain-Velasquez-and-Junior-dos-Santos-UFC-on-Fox-weigh-in.jpg

jds-cain_staredown_weigh_ins.0_standard_730.0.jpg

And obviously Cain switched his wristband from blue in the first picture to white in the second picture to show both his brotherhood to white people and his conscious choice of good over evil (evil being represented by the black wristband worn by JDS).
How'd I do?

Uhh...Yes? I just find it funny that the this entire discussion is based of off a man's body language. Makes me feel uncomfortable to be honest.

Forums are for discussing certain things, if it makes you uncomfortable... you can just go to a different thread. :icon_neut

Collectively? A single psychiatrist?

Hahaha.

He made a statement, he didn't do that the first fight. He's obviously motivated to get his hands on JDS after getting knocked silly in thier last fight.

And he wasn't motivated back when he defended his belt for the first time in front of the biggest audience the UFC has ever had?

Why does Joe always look more intense than the fighters? You would think he'd be more mellow than that.

Because Joe is on TRT and hGH and who knows what else, and his testosterone level is probably 1200ng/dL and the fighters have been training, losing weight (not the heavyweights), are nervous etc. and have testosterone levels much more normal like 500ng/dL.

And obviously Cain switched his wristband from blue in the first picture to white in the second picture to show both his brotherhood to white people and his conscious choice of good over evil (evil being represented by the black wristband worn by JDS).
How'd I do?

Damn son......... Nice observation, I completely see where your coming from.

I just don't see this fight ending any different than the last one. At some point, JDS will catch Cain. Would like to see Cain take him down and work him a bit, just to get a close fight and see how JDS responds to trouble. There has to be someone out there who can strike with him.

And he wasn't motivated back when he defended his belt for the first time in front of the biggest audience the UFC has ever had?

Obviously not if he let JDS put his mits on his grill, knowing the biggest audience in ufc history would see him standing thier soft, with no response for JDS.

But really he was motivated for thier first fight, and now again for the rematch. Woohoo !

Hey but maybe he wasn't, if your considering it :wink:.

Lol yeah i noticed that. Way to steal his move Cain.

Back