Did anyone notice Cain's Stance?

JDS has his jaw clenched this time around too. Maybe there's some real animosity here. Not the fake wwe type, but the real unspoken type.

I think the injury videos really irked JDS the wrong way.

He made a statement, he didn't do that the first fight. He's obviously motivated to get his hands on JDS after getting knocked silly in thier last fight.

"I lost the first time, i better not screw it up this time"

It is hardly anything to judge the outcome of a fight on. Of course he is motivated? Why wouldn't he be. JDS is motivated to do the exact same thing also.

Why does Joe always look more intense than the fighters? You would think he'd be more mellow than that.

Cain-Velasquez-and-Junior-dos-Santos-UFC-on-Fox-weigh-in.jpg

jds-cain_staredown_weigh_ins.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Joe Rogan staring hard at JDS can't help but laugh at this...

I like how people can tell all this mental game shit just from a weigh in...you guys should be a psychiatrist.

"I lost the first time, i better not screw it up this time"

It is hardly anything to judge the outcome of a fight on. Of course he is motivated? Why wouldn't he be. JDS is motivated to do the exact same thing also.

I agree. But Cain is a quiet guy, it just shows how he feels about this fight, nothing else.

With regards to Rogan, that is the face of someone who is EXTREMELY INTERESTED to guage body language IMO. Rogan is such a fanboy.

Yes I noticed it right away. He's trying to get inside JDS's head. Letting him know he isn't going to dictate the pace of the fight.
Trying is the word. I don't think hes in JDS head so much as JDS is in his head. JDS has the upper hand being that he knocked out Cain in the first fight. I think Cain is not going to stand and be aggressive and try to get the take down at all costs. Will he get JDS down maybe but even if he does I don't think he'll keep him down. JDS will spring back up and I feel sometime in the second clip Cain and go in for the finish

yes I noticed this and didnt think anything of it. Apparently that stance makes JDS arrogant, cocky and distasteful to some though

l0l

It's called having an opinion just like you have your own.
l0l

Probably. I'm sure the reporter refering to the belt as Cain's at the presser didn't help either.

I noticed that too haha
Jds was quick to say it was his belt but honestly, everybody should be able to tell that the reporter mean't that Jds has the belt Cain used to hold. I don't understand how Junior could get upset over meaningless words. :\ Well, good luck to both guys tomorrow night! :D

I like how people can tell all this mental game shit just from a weigh in...you guys should be a psychiatrist.

You do understand that forums are for discussion right? :rolleyes:

I did notice it, but did not read it as badass.

Mimicing someone else's posture is Beta...

You do understand that forums are for discussion right? :rolleyes:

Uhh...Yes? I just find it funny that the this entire discussion is based of off a man's body language. Makes me feel uncomfortable to be honest.

People blowing this way out of proportion.

He just did the same thing JDS did

JDS has his arm way out in his face, why not have cain do it?

Calm down.

Exactly, it wasn't that difficult to analyze :icon_lol:

JDS has his jaw clenched this time around too. Maybe there's some real animosity here. Not the fake wwe type, but the real unspoken type.

Not really basing this off the whole clenched jaw thing, but I do think JDS almost has more to prove since some consider the first fight a fluke. The situation with the journalist calling it Cain's belt couldn't of done anything but add fuel to the fire.

As for Cain's fist in JDS' face. If it's any indication of what'll transpire in the fight, I'd be wishing he was in a position to shoot for a take down if I was a fan lol. Man I can't wait for this time tomorrow night.

rogan always stares at the winner

Possible draw?

ijn30ZZ9JXvJv.gif

Last edited:
Back