Diaz will not be stopped by Silva.. Diaz has never been knocked out!!!

Diaz already fucked up a gifted high profile fight do to his reliability issues. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Jeremy Jackson shuts this thread down.

Nick has been stopped before.

If Diaz fans get to count the Lawler ko still they also have to count the time he got ktfo by Jeremy Jackson.

Agree with this.... But Silva has as we know been submitted and we must count that as well there's question marks with both fighters.
Should be an exciting scrap. Nothing would surprise me.

It will be tough to KO Diaz but if anyone can do it Anderson can.

A lot of ppl thought Daley would easily KO Nick too. Look how that played out

Several of those guys have been knocked out before Silva. Definitely not Leben or Bonnar. Of course, Franklin had only been knocked out by Lyoto, who Nick is also welcome to try on for size.

Aside from Franklin, who? I looked up each fighter's record, and while some have TKO's by cut, I did not see any fighter that had been stopped by strikes during a fight before they fought Silva.

are people forgetting all of the times nick gets tagged and dropped? he has great recovery but not a granite chin. And anderson looks absolutely lethal when he has the opportunity to finish

are u kidding?

You don't think that's a valid point? Silva was never KO'd in MMA before Weidman beat him the first time.

Diaz has been dropped before, so I feel confident saying he can be stopped, especially by a larger, more accurate and more powerful fighter than he's faced at WW.

Takanori Gomi almost ko'd Diaz, I wouldn't count out Silva being able to get a ko. I wouldn't doubt Diaz pulling off something crazy though.

The biggest myth on Sherdog.....

Nick Diaz has never been stopped other than by cuts.....

You're wrong. He has been TKO'ed by strikes. It happened. Stop lying to yourselves.

Takanori Gomi almost ko'd Diaz, I wouldn't count out Silva being able to get a ko. I wouldn't doubt Diaz pulling off something crazy though.

I doubt he does. But it would be funny if Nick goes for the flying heelhook. I wonder what Anderson was thinking when weidman dropped back for his leg.

Only lost by decision.

LebenCoteUFCUFN671.jpg

You mean until he fought Silva.

Okay I'm a big Diaz and Anderson fan but this is a pretty obvious squash match, Diaz plays right into Anderson's game and is going to get KOed savagely....I really see no other possible outcome to this fight

My prediction is Anderson by headkick knockout in the second

Agreed except I think he gets it done with Knees via Muay Thai Plumb, ala Rich Franklin. ;)

he has been ko'd in mma, in sparring i bet too
chins only get worse over time

Jesus Christ some of you clowns really think a tko is a ko even after all this time.

Neither had Bonnar be stopped before said Silva.

Nick Diaz has never been KO'ed is like saying he has never lost.

Except the time he was KO'ed and the times he lost.

Back