Diaz will not be stopped by Silva.. Diaz has never been knocked out!!!

Then he's lose because of a cut or something. Anderson is gonna bring it, homie!

Jesus Christ some of you clowns really think a tko is a ko even after all this time.

I'd say not being able to get the fuck up off your knees because you just got beaten into bolivian = knocked out. Losing consciousness isn't the only prerequisite here. You act like the ref stopped it early or some shit.

Andy is gonna work over Diaz.

He stopped it therefore tko, son.

O rlly?

Nick_Diaz.gif

Diaz couldn't even start to stand up before falling over and having to be caught. Even when they helped him to his feet his legs weren't even under him.

Diaz fans are forgetting the guy can't be a top 10 guy to save his life

I dunno where this comes from. Nick Diaz has 4 top 10 wins. More than Rory.

Of active WW's, only Robbie and Hendricks have more (6 and 5 respectively).

Jeremy Jackson KO'd him brutally in their fight, it was vicious.

Remember Paul daley? So now, Silva is on another level, but there is always that chance he could catch spiderman and after that one KO, no one knows how it will affect him.

i cant see diaz getting out of the third round with silva, diaz's style just play's right into silva's in my opinion. unless diaz makes a surprise change to his style i i just can't imagine him avoiding getting finished.

Until this moment Diaz has never been KOed? Well then, I guess it`s impossible for him to get KOed (especially by one of the greatest strikers in the entire history of MMA)! That means he will never get KOed. Sound logic. :icon_neut

Jarl

(Hmmm...what is the average age of people who post on Sherdog?)

O rlly?

Nick_Diaz.gif

Diaz couldn't even start to stand up before falling over and having to be caught. Even when they helped him to his feet his legs weren't even under him.

TS will say it was stopped by a cut.

My question is how in the hell is Nick going to hit Anderson? Nick is known for taking one to give one, while guys struggle to hit Anderson cleanly. I think of how bad Anderson has tooled people on the feet, landing ko shots other fighters didn't even see coming, making it look easy. Nick has a steep mountain to climb in front of him.

Nor has he fought a guy that weighs near 200, is known as one of the most precise strikers in history who decimated light heavyweights, and leads the UFC in knockdowns all time.

This isn't going to be pretty for Diaz. Even in versions where he could win, nearly all them are him taking a beating. The only scenario he doesn't get smashed in is a quick sub.

Anderson by KO is the most obvious outcome.

Also the best outcome as it will end the ridiculous talk of Diaz getting a WW title shot.

Diaz has been stopped, and besides that, I'm fairly certain Anderson has stopped people that hadn't been stopped prior already.

Anderson by KO is the most obvious outcome.

Also the best outcome as it will end the ridiculous talk of Diaz getting a WW title shot.
imo the best outcome is a surprisingly competitive fight, with Silva emerging victorious

sets up a potential title shot for silva (weidman-belfort winner?) and also leaves the possibility of lawler-diaz 2 (which I wanna see, title or no title)

Why do you think his chin is shot?

Diaz is way healthier than Silva is in terms of chin and mileage. I think a lot of Silva fanboys are in for a rude awakening. Seems like everyone is writing off Diaz like he's some bum neglecting the fact that Silva is a 40 year old with a shot chin and is coming off the type of injury you get from a motorcycle accident.

Don't know who will win but Diaz has a decent chance IMO.

Back