Diaz will not be stopped by Silva.. Diaz has never been knocked out!!!

Why its not like a Diaz Lawler fight would go any different now.

method%3Dget%26rs%3D80%26q%3D75%26x%3D18%26y%3D5%26w%3D310%26h%3D165%26ro%3D0%26s%3Djeremy-jackson-02-14-11-18-19-47-489.jpg

I remember Diaz getting KTFO by some dude called Jeremy

It's gonna happen. If Silva doesn't clown around like what he sometimes does, then the KO will come.

Besides Nick has been KO'd before via that Jeremy Jackson and by Paul Daley. Yah, by Daley. It's just that the repeated punches afterwards woke him up! lol

never been Knocked out ... perhaps but he has been hit hard enough to where he couldnt defend himself hence the TKO , also the fight with Semtex he got clocked and dropped... yes he did come back and win that fight but I wouldn't say he wont get KO'd. I would love to see Nick win this fight, I personally want to see what he weighs in at because that may swing a lot of bets. most people hink he's coming in a lot smaller... he's only 2inches shorter than Silva, if he doesnt cut weight the "size advantage" may not exist.

And before Anderson, how many times had Chris Leben been knocked out?
Rich Franklin?
Forrest Griffin?
Tony Fryklund?
Nate Marquardt?
Chael Sonnen?
Stephan Bonnar?

NONE of those guys had been stopped by strikes during a fight until they fought Anderson Silva.

Me>you.

Rich Franklin?
Forrest Griffin?
Tony Fryklund?
Nate Marquardt?
Chael Sonnen?
Stephan Bonnar?

NONE of those guys had been stopped by strikes during a fight until they fought Anderson Silva.

Me>you.

Several of those guys have been knocked out before Silva. Definitely not Leben or Bonnar. Of course, Franklin had only been knocked out by Lyoto, who Nick is also welcome to try on for size.

It's gonna happen. If Silva doesn't clown around like what he sometimes does, then the KO will come.

Besides Nick has been KO'd before via that Jeremy Jackson and by Paul Daley. Yah, by Daley. It's just that the repeated punches afterwards woke him up! lol

Daley stunned him twice it seemed but never followed up, Nick stayed moving on the ground

Rich Franklin?
Forrest Griffin?
Tony Fryklund?
Nate Marquardt?
Chael Sonnen?
Stephan Bonnar?

Me>you.

U will never be greater

I've always dismissed his loss to Jeremy Jackson as a loss due to inexperience. that's a vague term that can be applied to any loss as an excuse. it's usually bullshit, but diaz/Jackson is the one loss i can attribute to inexperience (dong/saku being another one). nick's chin didn't fail him, and his heart didn't fail him. he just didn't fight intelligently when he was being attacked; it was a totally justifiable tko, though.

since that loss, nick has almost completely erased that memory through 13 years of fighting. he has shown the heart and chin of a warrior; neither has ever failed him since. if that loss was a slight crack in his chin, well that crack has been healed and sealed. he has regained his iron chin in the way that I've regained my virginity these last few years. in any nick diaz fight, i usually think he is more likely to get the KO first and definitely submission first (i guess i favored bj to get the sub first). this is the one fighter who is favored to beat nick via strikes before nick finishes him with strikes. Anderson is more powerful, bigger, and has better technique. having said that, i have so much faith in nick's chin. i really think the first chin to go down will be Anderson's. of course, there are many other possibilities.

Anderson's best chance of finishing nick diaz is using his leg kicks.

Diaz may lose the fight but he will not be stopped.... Silva is still a question mark...father time has caught up with Silva unfortunately. Silva by decision

This logic absolutely SUCKS. Anyone can be knocked out. Matters not a jot if they haven't been before. Hendo got KO'd last year for the first time, and he has been fighting killers since about the 1940s.

This logic absolutely SUCKS. Anyone can be knocked out. Matters not a jot if they haven't been before. Hendo got KO'd last year for the first time, and he has been fighting killers since about the 1940s.

haha, since the 1940's! legit lol'd

Back