Diaz-McGregor Does anyone actually like them both?

I love both these guys. I was actually a little sad when they first started showing interest in fighting eachother. I however feel fortunate as it doesn't happen often you get to see two fighters in your top 10 scrap, let alone have an amazing fight like the first.

Does anybody feel this way? Do you slightly favor one or the other but like both? I really don't get the hate being thrown towards one or the other. Two of the few who show up to fight regardless of anything. Can't wait for Saturday. Atleast one side of the haters is going to get embarrassed and have to eat some serious crow. I kind of like how this being a fan of both its turning out!!

War to both the boys!!
Yep, I love both these guys. I hope McGregor wins, just so there's a third fight.

nsmG.png

lUDV.png

Numbers dont lie
Figures lie and liars figure.

Fan of both fighters. But just as Bewareofdawg said, Conor has become more and more annoying the longer he has been in the UFC. I know he is trying to sell fights, but I think he would be a more effective showman if he didn't rant and rave like a cokehead about how much money he earns, etc. I think it might even be alienating many others like me who actually enjoy his fighting.

By the time the McGregor-Diaz fight was announced, I was about ready for McGregor to get his comeuppance. Who better than Diaz? Underappreciated, underpaid, underexposed Diaz...it was time to change that S!*& and take Conor down at the same time.

The lead up to the first fight also cemented my Diaz preference. Mcgregor was pre-scripted, cocky and all bluster while Diaz is a man of few words, humble, and kept it real.

I realize I am not sounding much like a McGregor fan here. but I really do like his fighting. I hope Diaz wins though. Thoroughly humbles Mcgregor.

That being said, I think this will be a tough fight for Diaz to win! Mcgregor is going to be great this time around.

When he beat Brimage and Holloway and and even Pea head, I didn't have to hear all of the excessive bullshit about him fighting for the MW title,and him taking over the Boxing world and blah blah blah. He was just an exciting fighter, who brought it in the cage and I liked watching him.

The switch hit around the Go Big Press conference I guess. As a fighter, I'm a huge fan of his, I love watching him fight. but as a fan of MMA, I absolutely hate the impact he's had on it. I think about 75% of the things he says and the things said about him is absolute bullshit, and it just bothers me. So I'd rather him lose, so it all calms down. If that makes sense?

***Oh and I also HATE that he has and continues to insult other fighters for making less money and that he has taken the Mayweather route, and flaunts his money around. I just can't stand that attitude.

Like Conor's fighting skills, hate his overloaded mouth and excuse making. If you're gonna talk smack at least take your whoopin' like a man.
Like everything about Nate especially his beating Conor's overloaded mouth and underloaded ass.

I love both these guys. I was actually a little sad when they first started showing interest in fighting eachother. I however feel fortunate as it doesn't happen often you get to see two fighters in your top 10 scrap, let alone have an amazing fight like the first.

Does anybody feel this way? Do you slightly favor one or the other but like both? I really don't get the hate being thrown towards one or the other. Two of the few who show up to fight regardless of anything. Can't wait for Saturday. Atleast one side of the haters is going to get embarrassed and have to eat some serious crow. I kind of like how this being a fan of both its turning out!!

War to both the boys!!
I've never been a big diaz fan but respected him as a fighter but I'm starting to come around as a fan definetly a lot more likeable than Nick I think

No it doesn't. It's a poor suburb, that's it.
It's definitely a hood and really shitty one at that. By definition it's a suburb but it's infested with gangs,crime and poverty.
Suburb just means a residential are on Tue outskirts of a town, it doesn't mean white picket fences.

nah, im a diaz fan - i do like conor for his striking prowess and balls though - but im no fan of his - diaz yes

Both are real deal top of the line martial artists who never duck ppl.

def like them both.

Of course. If you don't care that much about fighter personalities and care much more about what they do in the cage it is really easy to be a huge fan of both guys.

That said I am pulling for Diaz. I think McGregor is a bit overrated and out of his weight class. I'd like to see him stick to 145 or move to 155.

They're both too violent. I prefer figure skating and poetry.

I like both, Conor a bit more but Nate is a likeable dude, if Conor had to lose to someone I'm glad it was Nate who capitalised. Hopefully it goes 1-1, that way Conor gets his momentum back and Nate has still made a lot of money and potentially has 1 more big money fight with Conor down the line.

I think they are both great for the sport.

Back