Diaz-McGregor Does anyone actually like them both?

I do. I don't like the character that McGregor has become though. I used to be a huge fan though.

I don't want him to lose because I dislike him or anything like that. I want him to lose, because I'm so sick and tired of his act and of hearing the constant bullshit. I just really get annoyed that I have to read and hear people talk about how Conor is going to fight Mayweather, and Conor was going to win the WW Championship, and how Conor was the best P4P Fighter in the world (Ahead of Jones and MM at that time).

So I hope to any god that will listen that he loses again, and I get a break from this shit and garbage being constantly sprayed over the MMA Community.

But under different circumstances, I would be a fan of both guys for sure.

I dislike both guy (dislike McG more tho)
but the first fight was amazing, so I'm pumped no matter what.
this is exactly how people should dislike fighters also. I'm glad you appreciate the fight equally to someone who likes both.

I am fans of both....I find the post-Conor Diaz fans ( McGregor haters ) as equally annoying as the McGregor zealots.

I'm a McG hater....

Well, not a retarded hater tho.
I know the guy is a solid fighter.
I just hope he lose a few in a row to keep away his annoying fan base.

I enjoy watching them both fight and don't care one bit who wins this one.

I do. I don't like the character that McGregor has become though. I used to be a huge fan though.

I don't want him to lose because I dislike him or anything like that. I want him to lose, because I'm so sick and tired of his act and of hearing the constant bullshit. I just really get annoyed that I have to read and hear people talk about how Conor is going to fight Mayweather, and Conor was going to win the WW Championship, and how Conor was the best P4P Fighter in the world (Ahead of Jones and MM at that time).

So I hope to any god that will listen that he loses again, and I get a break from this shit and garbage being constantly sprayed over the MMA Community.

But under different circumstances, I would be a fan of both guys for sure.

Isn't he the same guy though. He always talked shit that's his thing. So how were you his fan before?

I am a fan of them both for sure. However i really want Nate to win as to not put the possibility of a trilogy into the world, or give Conor another reason to avoid defending his belt.

giphy.gif

Yes, both guys are really swell:

maxresdefault.jpg

But as Floyd Sr puts it:

Last edited:
I'm a McG hater....

Well, not a retarded hater tho.
I know the guy is a solid fighter.
I just hope he lose a few in a row to keep away his annoying fan base.

Nobody needs to explain too me why some folks find his gimmicks annoying/sophomoric.He's a lightning rod. I do however find "some" of his antics funny as fuck though.

OH definitely. The douchey brand Conor lover is about as bad as it gets with fan boys, but he has just as many reasonable fans. Both are awesome fighters.

i like them both, but i think conor should have taken another fighter at 155 instead of diaz at 170. The ww fights don't mean anything but a tent show, where conor could be defending his belt or at least making a strong case at 155 for a 2 division champ. But money does talk and conor has never shied away from admitting he's fighting for big checks, so in the end he made the right choice (other then losing of course!)

McGregor fan here, but Nate is growing om me.

Isn't he the same guy though. He always talked shit that's his thing. So how were you his fan before?
When he beat Brimage and Holloway and and even Pea head, I didn't have to hear all of the excessive bullshit about him fighting for the MW title,and him taking over the Boxing world and blah blah blah. He was just an exciting fighter, who brought it in the cage and I liked watching him.

The switch hit around the Go Big Press conference I guess. As a fighter, I'm a huge fan of his, I love watching him fight. but as a fan of MMA, I absolutely hate the impact he's had on it. I think about 75% of the things he says and the things said about him is absolute bullshit, and it just bothers me. So I'd rather him lose, so it all calms down. If that makes sense?

***Oh and I also HATE that he has and continues to insult other fighters for making less money and that he has taken the Mayweather route, and flaunts his money around. I just can't stand that attitude.

I use to actually hate the Diaz brothers. I took the time to actually get to know them better..met them a couple times in the airport. They are no bullshit kind of guys... They don't kiss anyones ass to get anywhere in life....that I respect.

I do. I think Diaz is a wannabe gangster dork, but I like to watch him fight.
I guess if you never been around gangs one would assume that. The reality is the Conor is much more of a wannabe than the Diaz brothers. I don't know alot gangster that ride bikes with helmets on.

I use to actually hate the Diaz brothers. I took the time to actually get to know them better..met them a couple times in the airport. They are no bullshit kind of guys... They don't kiss anyones ass to get anywhere in life....that I respect.
Prove it.

Back