Diaz-McGregor Does anyone actually like them both?

I do.

I was rooting for Conor on the first fight but when Nate won... I was genuinely happy for him . He´s been working is ass of in the UFC for a long time, is a dope, real an entertaining fighter and deserved the payday and attention he got.

For the rematch... I´ll honestly embrace any the result, no matter what it is.

If Nate pulls it out again... Awasome. It´s gonna be huge. I either want him to submitt him again, in the first round, with almost no punches thrown... frustating everybody, or better... just TKO the shit out of him: It´ll be funny is Conor panic wrestlers again, and Nate takes a step back and tells him to stand up. LOL.

On the other hand... Everybody loves a good comeback story, right? I´d like Conor to be able to learn from his mistakes, and overcome the best that Nate is, maybe in a decision. How ironic would be if Conor submits him? LMFAO. This place would go nuts. With a win in Conors corner, tThey could go separete ways for some time (1-2 or 2-3 years) and then finish their bussines in a third fight.

I like McGregor, and didn't like Diaz before their fight. But now I like them both. The exposure that Nate got from winning let me see that he is actually a pretty cool guy despite the scowling and ghetto antics outside the cage. Im rooting for Conor here, but im not rooting against Nate

Huge fan of both, but their antics sometimes get old.

I do.

I was rooting for Conor on the first fight but when Nate won... I was genuinely happy for him . He´s been working is ass of in the UFC for a long time, is a dope, real an entertaining fighter and deserved the payday and attention he got.

For the rematch... I´ll honestly embrace any the result, no matter what it is.

If Nate pulls it out again... Awasome. It´s gonna be huge. I either want him to submitt him again, in the first round, with almost no punches thrown... frustating everybody, or better... just TKO the shit out of him: It´ll be funny is Conor panic wrestlers again, and Nate takes a step back and tells him to stand up. LOL.

On the other hand... Everybody loves a good comeback story, right? I´d like Conor to be able to learn from his mistakes, and overcome the best that Nate is, maybe in a decision. How ironic would be if Conor submits him? LMFAO. This place would go nuts. With a win in Conors corner, tThey could go separete ways for some time (1-2 or 2-3 years) and then finish their bussines in a third fight.
Great post. This basically mirrors my thoughts exactly. So many great possibilities when you are a fan of both. If Conor takes it I definitely want to see the 3rd fight but a ways down the road.

I am a Conor fan. I like Nayt too despite the fact that too many Conor haters jumped on his wagon.

I'm a Conor fan but Nate is a baaaaaad bad mother fucker

Aine0g9.gif

Naw bruh...can't stand Conor. He's just not likable. I can't believe people can't see the smoke and mirrors with that guy. He's brilliant at selling his brand though. I feel like the Conor McGregor we see is him x10.

Cage fighting since like 17 is pretty gamgster.
I wouldn't call him "gangsta" because I'm not sure what that term actually means, or what qualifies. But his one quote about him dropping out of school when he was like 14 years old, sitting around the house every day with his homies trying to figure out life, and then his brother took him to a martial arts class may qualify as pretty 'gangsta' to some people

Yea I do. I think most of the new Diaz fans are just Conor haters that jumped on the band wagon

I hope Nate wins. But sad to see Conor's star power take a hit. That's why I believe he should stay at 145. NO FIGHTER can dominate 155 only a delusional nut hugger will tell you otherwise.

I'd like to believe that GSP could dominate 155, but he'd be a gigantic LW.

Back