Diaz Bros Inspirational Quotes

"smoke weed everyday" - Diaz's

I wondered father and sister of diaz bros.. How did they die?

‎"My mind is a raging torrent flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.."

Their sister is still around. Not sure about their father, not that it's any of my business..
in these guys childhoold was in too many bad things. for example nick diaz's girlfriends suicide. I dont know anyhing about it ? Is there any addition their childhoold ?

Jesse Holland (MMAmania): Who paints their hair and toes?

Nick Diaz: Dude, everybody. C'mon man. Even Hermes Franca. One day he comes in with that goofy haircut. You got Jens Pulver, fucking Mayhem Miller. Some bitch he was talking to tried to offer me this piece of hydrogenated chocolate. What the fuck are these guys into? Give me some real chocolate. Real fighters eat real chocolate.

6cafbfec0a05e2bf875bdff479471b60.jpg

Was watching UFC Bad Blood and Nate is heard saying, "A fighter sometimes not only has to fight physically but fight for what the fuck is right."

As I sat on my living room couch with my pants around my ankles, I shed a tear hearing Nate say this. It motivated and inspired me to move out of my parent's house and fight for what's right!

What about you sherbros? What are some of your favorite inspirational quotes from the Diaz bros?
Why are your pants around ankles? Were you masturbating?

in these guys childhoold was in too many bad things. for example nick diaz's girlfriends suicide. I dont know anyhing about it ? Is there any addition their childhoold ?

They certainly were dealt some bad cards. Nick has mentioned a little bit about his tough childhood in interviews but rarely mentions the rest of his family I think, though as you say he did open up once about his girlfriend's death. The Diaz bros are fighters, inside and outside the cage, which is why a lot of people like them. They don't put on an act like certain other fighters. Plus they say some funny shit...

"But in the end, I'm just upset I can't be there for my brother right now since he's gonna be fighting soon. It's my bad he even got into this sport and he gets his face kicked in and they don't even pay him.

I got us in this, and if I don't make any money, I don't have any way to get us out."

Back