Diaz Bros Inspirational Quotes

Nate Diaz inspires people to turn into wrestlers.

1423360853-tumblr_njax93WAqK1repr6zo1_500.jpg

That wasn't the exact quote. It's suppose to say this.
"people say that marijuana is getting in the way of my fight career. on the contrary my fight career is getting in the way of my smoking career.

Haha the bar is set so low with Nate that he is applauded when can properly enunciate one single word:

Nate: "mumble, mumble, mumble.......
........touch butt"

Sherdog:
hqdefault.jpg

Logical people: "Da fuq?!!?"

Sherdog:
mcgregor-diaz-getty-ftr-030516jpg_1l105d2hoi4kd121my11xeox19.jpg

Logical people: "da fuq?!!!?"

Yeah because calling people gazelles is the height of wit.

That wasn't the exact quote. It's suppose to say this.
"people say that marijuana is getting in the way of my fight career. on the contrary my fight career is getting in the way of my smoking career.

hey i didnt make the pic.

Nate said the funniest thing I've ever heard on some episode of TUF... anyone know what I'm talking about? It was in an interview... FUCK! I wish I could remember. It was typical Diaz retard/genius.

"If people can’t handle watching me or they can’t handle the intensity of my life or they cant handle me cussing saying f...k this and f...k ,then you know, I think people really need to become a little more mature, kinda grow up a little bit…"

images.jpg

I'm getting inspired over you two inspiring each other. Soon this whole room is going to be covered in thick ropes of hot inspiration.
This whole room is going to be covered in something alright...something hot and thick
{<redford}

"Nothing against a guy dude, to be honest with you, if you're gay, you're gay, but, these dudes ain't even gay. They are just acting gay!" - Nate Diaz

"It's whatever" - Nate Diaz

"I don't give a fuck!" - Nate Diaz

"You fight midgets. You knocked out 3 midgets and you're pumped up! I fight grown ups" - Nate Diaz

"It's weird huh? You got the other side of the world, some guy plotting to fight you. That's fucked up. Just trying to live" - Nathan Diaz

"I didn't graduate the 8th grade."
- Nick Diaz

"If you knew what you didn't know then you wouldn't not know it".

- Nick Diaz, 1814

"I used to be the indecisive type, now I'm not really sure".

- Nate Diaz, 1986

Nick "I get paid way too much, but also nowhere near enough, ya know what I mean?"

Wow, this is so untapped, I really wish someone would dig up some pre fight pressers and shit, because Nick has some amazing one liners..

Respect the sport? We fight in a cage, asshole. -Nick

Back