Diaz Bros Inspirational Quotes

“He just lost again right? See what I mean? You are promoting Rich Franklin and this motherfucker, here he is, letting it ride and he’s just trying to uphold his image. The guy’s a fucking teacher. He’s a school teacher – that’s what he is. If I was going to fight him I’d be pretty damn confident. I’m going to fight a teacher not a fighter. There are plenty of teachers I wanted to beat up.”

For the record do you own a computer?

“After my last fight I bought one, I have no clue how to work it nor have any intention of chatting on here with you whores.”

Rogan: “So now do you have respect for Diego?”
Diaz: “Naw, not really.”

Nick Diaz

I hope that's true. When I saw that I was like man this guy is cold but gave him the benefits of the doubt. The Diaz bros are not dicks like that
The Editing probably have something to do with it

You see Nick talking shit & then the camera cuts to cyborg

"I don't have a problem with him, other than he's kind of a piece of shit."

- Nick

“Diablo? who the fuck calls me diablo?”

"Check it out, motherfucker. I pull up to a stop light the other day, and some fucking 40-year-old lady, some soccer mom sticks her head out the window, and she's like, 'I hope GSP beats your ass!' WE'RE IN FUCKING LODI, BITCH!"

“Who makes these questions up? These questions are bullshit. Seriously? This is not, like, what are these? These are all tricks. This is all like bullshit. I’m low on water, I’m low on calories, I’m low on food, I’m low on energy, and I’m more so than anything low on patience with anything that takes patience. If you ask me something stupid then I’m going to answer it with something stupid and if I hear myself talk something stupid and I’m really pissed off, depressed, and bent out of shape about, then I’m going to throw a fucking really serious fit for no fucking reason.”

"Pacquiao's making 40 fucking million dollars, GSP's making a couple million dollars, I'm over here fucking driving a Honda because my shit's breaking down. Fuck all you mother fuckers"

"People like that get slapped"

It's never ending with Nick.

Nick on Nate beating Conor - "He did good. I mean, he did ok, you know? He did pretty much what I said, but not exactly, but he did ok, you know? I'm proud, but he did he ok, you can always, you know, but ....hey"

Why are your pants around ankles? Were you masturbating?
thatsthejoke.jpg

When Jason Miller finds you odd, you know you are really onto something special

Nick talking about a fight he just finished winning "well, at least, I hope everybody enjoyed a good show. Well, I'm not sure it was a good show, I'll have to see it again"

Thread needs more love. Diaz brothers are brilliant entertainment in and out of the cage.

Going forward both will easily be in the UFC's top 10 draws. And they deserve the success.

Thread needs more love. Diaz brothers are brilliant entertainment in and out of the cage.

Going forward both will easily be in the UFC's top 10 draws. And they deserve the success.
When it's all said and done they will go down as legends

Quite honestly Nate: "Mumbles, mumbles, mumbles", to the point that we all have to be a collective Sherlock and go "OH SHIT, I just decyphered that 209 garbage talk, holy shit that was intense"

The shit Nate says has meaning, b/c we all had to work twice as hard to understand the gibberish coming out of his mouth, however when it came down to the biggest press conference of his life, Nate pulled it all together and...
67277262.jpg

Do we even remember when Conor even said during 196?

Nate said the funniest thing I've ever heard on some episode of TUF... anyone know what I'm talking about? It was in an interview... FUCK! I wish I could remember. It was typical Diaz retard/genius.

Young Nate Diaz on being an emotional fighter...

"There are people who say that all the time, you know...Oh he's a mental fighter or emotional fighter.

I don't even know what the fuck that means. That's the most retarded shit I've ever heard.

Mentally..... (pauses for a second to think....smirks) That's fucking mentally retarded as far as I'm concerned. The only emotion is if I lose I'm fucking pissed."

" whenever I played street fighter I picked ryu"

-Nick Diaz after his nsac hearing. Conversation naturally went there

Back