• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Development of the War Dogs:

Flashback Friday: that time when the Wisconsin Golden Gloves Champ (Gunnar) took on the Nevada Champ (MarcAnthony), and was hyping the fight and himself on social media. MarcAnthony had just won the State Title the week before against a 6'8" 280lb opponent, and really didnt want the fight. But I assured him he was sharp enough and it would be a walk:

P.S. - I found the fight where that guy won the Wisconsin title, he was getting mopped by a fat dude until that guy gassed out, fell over throwing a punch, and couldnt get back up. Lol

Flashback Friday: that time when the Wisconsin Golden Gloves Champ (Gunnar) took on the Nevada Champ (MarcAnthony), and was hyping the fight and himself on social media. MarcAnthony had just won the State Title the week before against a 6'8" 280lb opponent, and really didnt want the fight. But I assured him he was sharp enough and it would be a walk:

P.S. - I found the fight where that guy won the Wisconsin title, he was getting mopped by a fat dude until that guy gassed out, fell over throwing a punch, and couldnt get back up. Lol

pretty great example of the difference that proper schooling can make...

that guy looked pretty rough in all aspects of the game he made mark look like a pretty damn fleetfooted fighter

plus he was out of position on pretty much everything he did ( partly because of marc) so he couldnt follow up any shots he landed or when he did land they were just arm punches. especially that sequence at the end where he was straight up eating big straights.

was this at heavy?

pretty great example of the difference that proper schooling can make...

that guy looked pretty rough in all aspects of the game he made mark look like a pretty damn fleetfooted fighter

plus he was out of position on pretty much everything he did ( partly because of marc) so he couldnt follow up any shots he landed or when he did land they were just arm punches. especially that sequence at the end where he was straight up eating big straights.

was this at heavy?

Yes it was. MarcAnthony was about 228lbs

Throwback Thursday - that time my guy Jimmy fought Nico Ali-Walsh. Muhammad Ali's Grandson:

Nico now:

Last edited:
Been using this one consistently with my students these last days. It does wonders to reinforce the importance of keeping posture/positioning at all costs

Let's see a small video

(had to put a still picture at the beginning otherwise the video would be automatically uploaded as a youtube short and those can't be embedded)

Luis, could you set to public the videos on the Tocco's thread? I tried to rewatch some of them and couldn't.

Luis, could you set to public the videos on the Tocco's thread? I tried to rewatch some of them and couldn't.

That's gonna take a while, I plan to get to it soon.

Sal and Ian sparred with Shane Mosley Jr Jr tonignt. Lol Shane III. It went pretty well. They got some very nice compliments from both Shane Sr. and Shane Jr.

ZmFRKknukRJjzzGm9

Yeah it wouldnt link to FB and when I try to edit it, its not there lol

Back