Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

Wow, first post in this thread since June.

I've picked this back up. Still haven't done the most recent Raid yet (Crown of Sorrows) but our clan remains active and expanding. I stopped playing I think back around Feb this year and picked it back up in Sept. Its fun to play again, for sure, but still the same grind.

Max light level is 750 right now (Until next week or so when the new expansion drops) and none of my Characters are near there. I've only been using my Hunter and hes only up to 723 with all the highest equipment put on him, which is not a favourable loadout.

The light level is getting me raped in Iron Banner this week, that's for sure.

Even though I can get up to 750, I'm floating around the 720-735 mark depending on my loadout and I'm not doing bad. I don't go for melee kills that often, that's for sure.

I hope with Shadowkeep they finally fix Warlock melee speed. They nerfed the speed when it had more range and after they went back to all melees having the same range they never brought it back up to speed.

Don't you love it when you're on a winstreak and the game throws you in a match that's already over. Of course the Headstrong bounty takes longer because of it.

Lol, this shitty ass game.

It took my dumbass way too long to realize they moved pursuits out of your inventory

Still got old as hell quests and pursuits floating around in there

Started playing this again recently. Is it true you can get the Graviton Lance catalyst from strikes? It's my fav weapon and i've yet to get the catalyst for it.

Wanna get back into the game, with shadowkeep do you get Foresaken aswell with it or do i need to buy both? Cant seem to find any info on it. Just the first 2 DLC comes with Shadowkeep nothing on Foresaken

Wanna get back into the game, with shadowkeep do you get Foresaken aswell with it or do i need to buy both? Cant seem to find any info on it. Just the first 2 DLC comes with Shadowkeep nothing on Foresaken

Need to buy Forsaken separately.

Saved up some Prime Engrams (don't care about light level). First one turned into Armor 2.0.

I was only able to get to the tower-then got booted a couple times.

It's been saying Destiny at capacity for ever
8450 in line

Placed me 17.4K in queue earlier. Later this week or next week i'll give the free to play version a try.

Edit, Nice looking game with a good soundtrack:
2FB4B56BA6D24D0A3975AD256216381DF40E1418

Really wish they used Warframes movement mechanics.

Last edited:
managed to get a couple of hours in last night and half an hour this morning, got to 776. Haven't done any story stuff since i finished the main story of Vanilla first time round, will catch up this week.

Not sure. I'd like to check for you, but no one can log in, lol.

Lol damn, guess it is a good thing I can't even play till possibly tonight
Too busy
I just hope the nightfall matchmaking is true, then I will finally bother to do them

It says 103 g I'm going to have to get another drive. I needed one anyway so w/e. Just Cause 3 is $3 on steam is that game worth picking up?

Back