Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

I'm in the same boat. It's just another reason for me to be pissed off about shattered throne.
there's actually a part of that mystery box quest where you need to complete the shattered throne to advance it so if ppl don't get one of those bountys this week they are going to be stuck until it comes around again.

Props to Bungie for being capable of breaking away from their publisher. While I'm still not interested in playing Destiny anytime soon, I am glad they were able to make this happen and I think it can only be a net positive for Bungie and the players.

The game is still awesome.

Here is a singe-phase kill with an LFG team I bumped into:

I'm so glad bungie decided to stick with this stupid fucking IB format I'm having a hell of a fun time playing with dumb cunts who'd rather camp to get kills then play the objective. It's so nice looking at the result at the end of the match to see my team out killed the other team but thinks to non-objective playing twats still end up getting the L.

I’m new to Destiny 2 but have the annual pass and am trying to level up quickly. I’m level 50 @624 but barely know what I’m doing.

Add me: SonOfThanos

I haven't touched this game in so long. Probably over a month. At least since a week or two before Anthem came out. I don;t even give a shit about trying for the Cursebreaker title at this point. Weird how much I can love this game but also totally walk away from it.

I hope the future addition will bring a lot of new content, and the game will be at an even higher level.
Past DLC have been very successful.

I haven't touched this game in so long. Probably over a month. At least since a week or two before Anthem came out. I don;t even give a shit about trying for the Cursebreaker title at this point. Weird how much I can love this game but also totally walk away from it.

I didn't even make it to Curse of Osiris before I walked away. I came back, played through the Osiris campaign, and walked away again until the next DLC. I played that for a few weeks and walked away until December. I played Forsaken for a couple of weeks and am pretty much just done...Forsaken didn't pull me back in as I was hoping it would, and after watching some videos it looks like the game hasn't improved or added much during the 2 installments from the Annual Pass.

I LOVE Destiny but I have almost no desire to play it anymore...at all.

Can anyone explain why the destiny devs love jump puzzles so much?

Does anyone like that shit in this game?

Last time I checked Destiny was a shooter not a platformer

its not terrible and it breaks the monotony of the pace from time to time by forcing the player to concentrate on platforming skills. that's the one thing Anthem cannot emulate right now. Most of Anthem's mission are fetch quest. Go here and investigate this, open this, check this body, etc... Because the character can easily fly and reach anywhere all missions have de-evolved to going here and click/hold x and wait for next instruction or kill.

and this is coming from someone who was notoriously terrible at the jumping puzzles.

its not terrible and it breaks the monotony of the pace from time to time by forcing the player to concentrate on platforming skills. that's the one thing Anthem cannot emulate right now. Most of Anthem's mission are fetch quest. Go here and investigate this, open this, check this body, etc... Because the character can easily fly and reach anywhere all missions have de-evolved to going here and click/hold x and wait for next instruction or kill.

and this is coming from someone who was notoriously terrible at the jumping puzzles.

I have to disagree, they are definitely terrible

because they are cunts I never understood it and for the most part the harder shit is in raids, ascendent challenges, or the whisper of the worm quest so not a big deal unless trying to complete time trials. The ones to get destination chest or the stupid ass one to unlock the izanami forge is all bs especially with all the different jumps per class. I didn't like them in D1 either so really hate them in here with this games movement.

I didn't even make it to Curse of Osiris before I walked away. I came back, played through the Osiris campaign, and walked away again until the next DLC. I played that for a few weeks and walked away until December. I played Forsaken for a couple of weeks and am pretty much just done...Forsaken didn't pull me back in as I was hoping it would, and after watching some videos it looks like the game hasn't improved or added much during the 2 installments from the Annual Pass.

I LOVE Destiny but I have almost no desire to play it anymore...at all.
they are just drip feeding content now ppl liked to bitch about the dark below and the house of wolves but both those dlc added new shit to grind for. the last dlcs for the annual pass barely added shit especially this last one I'm tired of getting reworked yr1 weapons as new content the forges are meh and the gambit related bs is rubbish. Now the thorn is back and it's able to do the two crits and walk away kills that lead them to nerf all hand cannons into the ground so I'm done for now.

they are just drip feeding content now ppl liked to bitch about the dark below and the house of wolves but both those dlc added new shit to grind for. the last dlcs for the annual pass barely added shit especially this last one I'm tired of getting reworked yr1 weapons as new content the forges are meh and the gambit related bs is rubbish. Now the thorn is back and it's able to do the two crits and walk away kills that lead them to nerf all hand cannons into the ground so I'm done for now.

Woah...Thorn is 2-tapping again? How could they have made the same fucking mistake again? Is it still a DOT which shows your location through walls?

because they are cunts I never understood it and for the most part the harder shit is in raids, ascendent challenges, or the whisper of the worm quest so not a big deal unless trying to complete time trials. The ones to get destination chest or the stupid ass one to unlock the izanami forge is all bs especially with all the different jumps per class. I didn't like them in D1 either so really hate them in here with this games movement.

It was that whisper quest that led to that post. Holy fuck was that a waste of my time. God forbid I just shoot shit in a shooter. I did the raids in D1 and those were always the worst part. It's just such a stupid design choice.

I personally think the jumping is fun and you guys are crybabies.
;)

Back