Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

Woah...Thorn is 2-tapping again? How could they have made the same fucking mistake again? Is it still a DOT which shows your location through walls?
they added little orb drops after a kill that act like ionic traces so as long as you're within 15 meters they come to you and boost you're tick dmg which allow for the 2 taps as long as you get a kill first. The dot shows your location but after the one-eyed mask and other gear and abilities I think players are use to those wall hack type things. After the bs TTK in year 1 they have put out a few bs weapons that allow for bs ttk that have became the new meta instead of actually lowering the ttk based on weapon archetypes like in d1.

It was that whisper quest that led to that post. Holy fuck was that a waste of my time. God forbid I just shoot shit in a shooter. I did the raids in D1 and those were always the worst part. It's just such a stupid design choice.
when you need to equip shit like st0mp-EE5 or lion rampants just to make jumps or if you're a warlock you're fucked it's a pain then on top of that you have environmental hazards pushing you off ledges then add in a time limit it's not fun.

Damn this game. I put this back in last night for the first time in about 6 weeks and ran three Shattered Throne runs back to back. No ship drop.

Damn this game. I put this back in last night for the first time in about 6 weeks and ran three Shattered Throne runs back to back. No ship drop.
I really don't see why they don't add the same rng fix they gave to escalation protocol to this and the meatball in gambit. Then again I doubt they care now that two other dlcs have been released. Shit I'm stuck at the soft cap due to some dumbass bug making powerful engrams only drop one LL above mine.

Spent nearly 1000 vanguard tokens and I got only 2 Service Revolvers. Needless to say, the both came with lousy perks (no kill clip) :(. Now I'm so pissed cause I grinded 40 strikes.

Spent nearly 1000 vanguard tokens and I got only 2 Service Revolvers. Needless to say, the both came with lousy perks (no kill clip) :(. Now I'm so pissed cause I grinded 40 strikes.
did you atleast get the Oxygen SR3? I had close to 2k tokens saved up thinking there'd be a new group of weapons and armour for the "new season & DLC" but all that was new was that service revolver and none of mine came with drop mag + kill clip. I did get a good PvE rolled one with accurized rounds, range finder,and rampage with a stability masterwork.

did you atleast get the Oxygen SR3? I had close to 2k tokens saved up thinking there'd be a new group of weapons and armour for the "new season & DLC" but all that was new was that service revolver and none of mine came with drop mag + kill clip. I did get a good PvE rolled one with accurized rounds, range finder,and rampage with a stability masterwork.

I got the Oxygen, it is a solid weapon but nothing to write home about. Maybe it would be better with the dragonfly spec.

Also, I got at least like 10 Long Shadows :D

I got the Oxygen, it is a solid weapon but nothing to write home about. Maybe it would be better with the dragonfly spec.

Also, I got at least like 10 Long Shadows :D
I doubt dragonfly spec will do anything I got guns with it and it's either bugged or barely does anything.

I really enjoy how they keep raising your light level everytime they release a new dlc and yet you still feel like a powerless pussy getting shit on by adds that are at your level or below.

Doesn't look like anybody has mentioned anything about the Bungie ViDoc from the other day, or the new DLC / Expansion called "Shadowkeep." Honestly this looks like a lot of fun and I think I'll pick it up and give Destiny 2 another chance. Mad props to Bungie for finally getting away from Activision and taking Destiny in the direction in which they wanted to from the beginning.

I might bite. I haven't played for months and months. I have a real sour taste in my mouth these days, WRT this game. I put it in the other day and played about three strikes and was done with it again. Our clan is actively expanding lately though, so there must be something good going on with the game, but I am uninspired to play it lately.

I've started watching Datto and some other Destiny streamers recently. It really seems like the new season has a lot going for it and people seem pretty excited about the content. I think Shadowkeep is going to really make it or break it with most players...either they're going to love the enhanced RPG elements and get hooked, or they're going to walk away due to the extra complications.

I'm still on the fence so I'll wait and see how it goes. Again, I have extreme respect for Bungie being able to take their game back and FINALLY start making it how they wanted to make it.

Wow, first post in this thread since June.

I've picked this back up. Still haven't done the most recent Raid yet (Crown of Sorrows) but our clan remains active and expanding. I stopped playing I think back around Feb this year and picked it back up in Sept. Its fun to play again, for sure, but still the same grind.

Max light level is 750 right now (Until next week or so when the new expansion drops) and none of my Characters are near there. I've only been using my Hunter and hes only up to 723 with all the highest equipment put on him, which is not a favourable loadout.

The light level is getting me raped in Iron Banner this week, that's for sure.

I plan on playing again once it makes the move to steam. I need a new game to play now that I am on my yearly hiatus from Dota 2.

I started playing this game again a couple of weeks ago. Having fun with crucible. Sometimes.

Actually pretty excited for Shadowkeep. Bungo has done a pretty decent job since the split from Activision so I have some actual expectations.

Back