Describe Your Fellow Mayberry Posters

@Pugilistic is an Asian stallion that is single handedly reducing the pigeon population, questions life after banging banchan dimes, and beats up socially awkward retards that tower over him

@Pugilistic is an Asian stallion that is single handedly reducing the pigeon population, questions life after banging banchan dimes, and beats up socially awkward retards that tower over him

I'd imagine most of us would question our existence if we banged a chick like Banchan.

@JosephDredd is like the diet version of @Arkain2K

He's obsessed with nazis and KKK so if that's on your mind first thing in the morning like it is for him then he is your guy. He sort of likes to post a link, quote it and then squeeze in the teeniest sentence to sort of tell people "I'll leave the smart talk for the rest of you but ill place my bias right here before we start" and also to justify the existence of the thread.

He's obsessed with nazis and KKK so if that's on your mind first thing in the morning like it is for him then he is your guy. He sort of likes to post a link, quote it and then squeeze in the teeniest sentence to sort of tell people "I'll leave the smart talk for the rest of you but ill place my bias right here before we start" and also to justify the existence of the thread.

I would be surprised if I ever started a Mayberry thread about Nazis and the KKK. Completely unrelated, I swear, but you forgot to mention that I was literate and could read the OP.

Last edited:
Also @DarkneT , I never really thought I was that great at making arguments. Good to know my bitching is appreciated.

This is what Mayberry looks like in my mind:
image.jpeg

@nhbbear is the Dr Cox of his department: loves his people but despises their shortcomings as it reminds him that none of them are perfect and neither is the world they serve.

I think you nailed it, partially. I definitely cut my guys up like Dr Cox, but they fire back and somehow, i have become an ultra liberal in their eyes. They constantly joke that i am always reminding them “come on guys, they have rights, you can’t treat them like that.” But then during roll call yesterday, I farted in the paper shredder and then crop dusted the room to encourage them to get out of the building and actually patrol something. Which they did. We stumbled upon a pound of weed, six ounces of edible candies, and about a thousand needles in a shifty motel, then we had a high speed pursuit, which of course, I got criticized for calling it off because it was for usinga cell phone-but you know, i am silly like that.

I believe that if I was speaking "the queens english", I would describe you all as a bunch of "good cunts".

tumblr_inline_mo17ff6l3Y1qmx8wh.jpg

Hahaha

Banchan has been imortalized immagine if she showed her nude pics here.

She was on the UG after she got banned here. I saw a big thread about her there. Not sure if shes still there

I desclibe Crippy like glapefluit, tiny. Arso, lound. He interrigent as glapefluit as werr.

@Zer is basically Mr. Fuji with a tranny fetish

@Sam Merlotte is that cool older brother who would hook you up with a 6 pack and let you sniff his gf's panties, but put the kibosh on you when your friends wanted to try acid.

My life summed up in one tiny paragraph.

Back