Describe Your Fellow Mayberry Posters

@Uptown Swinger is apparently a career criminal.

Your Honour with all due respect, past and present, and without further to-do. Let me assure this court that I am through walkin’ on the wild side. That’s all I’ve been tryin’ to tell you. I have been sick with the social ills known in the ghetto. But my time in the sterling correction facilities of Green Haven and Sing Sing have not been in vain. I’ve been cured! Born again, like the Watergaters. I know you heard this rap before. Your Honour, I mean it. This is the truth. I changed. I changed, and it didn’t take no thirty years like Your Honour thought, but only five. That’s right, sir, five years. And look at me. Completely rehabilitated, reinvigorated, reassimilated and finally going to be relocated, and I want to thank a lot of people for that. I look over there and I see that man there, Mr Norwalk. I want to thank you, sir, for making the tapes in an illegal fashion. I would like to thank the Court Of Appeals, for reversing you, Your Honour. And I want to thank Almighty God without whom no case gets tossed!

@Air Lats you sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Last edited:
@shadow_priest_x is a right and true country boy but cultured, inquisitive, and unconflicted.

Ha ha. . .

I've always wondered what it would be like to live in the country, or even grow up that way.

But I've always lived in cities.

My childhood consisted mostly of going to the mall, watching movies, playing video games, and running around with my friends trying to emulate Van Damme and Bruce Lee.

IMG_2660.jpg

Ha ha. . .

I've always wondered what it would be like to live in the country, or even grow up that way.

But I've always lived in cities.

My childhood consisted mostly of going to the mall, watching movies, playing video games, and running around with my friends trying to emulate Van Damme and Bruce Lee.

Lol. I just knew you were Southern and thus folksy yet gentlemanly.

@Clippy makes some funny threads. I can't help but read them in Saul Rosenberg's voice.

derelsibar? was the smartest poster who ever lived, and cited studies to back up every post and dismissed any study that countered his study.

and he was a douchebag.

I feel like I fly under the radar, for better or worse.

I’m just here waiting for @HELMER to post again.

@j123 is 6'6, jacked, 500-1 in street fights, makes 600k a year, bangs boise dimes every week, and can bench teh 275. The quintessential sherdogger

Back