Describe Your Fellow Mayberry Posters

@Pugilistic looks like this:

herve-villechaize-tattoo-fantasy-island-sex-scandals-F.jpg

@Dragonlordxxxxx is like 50 years old and used to be super cool, but then something happened, like maybe he got buttraped, and he's turned inward, focusing all his once epicniess to movies and tv shows and stuff. He still has enough cool left to maybe, just maybe rebound and live a good life.
<Dylan>

Anyone who posts a thread in the berry is a silly goose.

@Pugilistic is a ladykiller who doesn't take himself too seriously but he's tired of being a womanizer so he's trying to fight nature and become a "nice guy" to women and he's using the threads he posts here to keep track of this attempted transition.

@Doughbelly is a tranny

Hey, tranny is our word, kind of like how n***a is your word.

@Dragonlordxxxxx is like 50 years old and used to be super cool, but then something happened, like maybe he got buttraped, and he's turned inward, focusing all his once epicniess to movies and tv shows and stuff. He still has enough cool left to maybe, just maybe rebound and live a good life.

Hes my go to source for movie n tv info.

I think hes plenty cool.

Guy should start a social media to make it easier to read his shit.

What's with the @JosephDredd hate? He's a solid poster. Some of you guys take things too seriously.

This is basically what Sherdog posters come across as in the 4 major Sub Forums.

UFC DISCUSSION

douchebags.jpg

WAR ROOM

Young-homos-1.jpg

OFF TOPIC

cle_mafia-mgna3audii6qnqzf0hpsm89w8jxh4n7y4wjd4tobok.jpg

MAYBERRY

HomosexualChineseMen.jpg

@Aegon Spengler had the balls to wear a Leafs jersey into a Montreal bar and lived to tell the tale.

@Anung Un Rama is secretly married to Emma Stone. He's too much of a gentleman to brag.

2wbu54m.jpg

@BearGrounds is actually the guy in his avatar.

Last edited:
I agree. Some losers just don't like to be verbally abused by an asshole for no reason.
Don't let them get to you. This place is starting to fill up with douchebags again. Going to start just putting them on ignore like I used to.

Back