Elections DeSantis signs bill requiring Florida Students, Professors to register their political views with FL

Can this thread get shitcanned from the War Room please?

Another OP not even checking their source or reading the subject at hand before shit posting a garbage thread.

I. CAN'T. EVEN.

This is how #BlueAnon mass formation psychosis is formed and maintained. Narrative gets created by powerful DNC people like Marc Elias, which then gets pushed by liberal outlets like WaPost. Then gets further slanted and reposted as #blueAnons like Stephen King continue the narrative, increasing the false hood and further demonizing the other side. So that people like the TS eat it up, trying to reaffirm the other side is evil so they can continue to buy into the ever increasing psychosis.

Yeah, terrible shit. I'd despise this idea, absolutely despise and be terrified of it, if the Left were doing this so I have to be consistent when it's someone more Conservative doing the same. Dystopian shit, this. Terrifying.

I have said that the American right should probably figure out what fascism actually is and then apply it, but this would've been a little too hasty on that trajectory of ideological discovery.

<36>

I don’t like this even if it’s a survey.

I want to like DeSantis but this isn’t the way.

I don't see why it is bad. It doesn't even say a survey of an individual's specific views, where an individual would be taking their own survey. It could be going through a variety of materials from various departments, sitting in on a lecture or two, could be anonymous questionnaires of what the students feel they are learning, etc, and/or a combination of several things like this.. There are several ways to survey the data they want to accumulate.

I think it is a good idea, as it would hold institutions receiving state funding accountable and ensure they are teaching students what they should be taught and being held to a standard that is already set by FL universities. Keep in mind, FL already has the number 1 university system in the country, or top 3 depending on the source. They want to keep it that way.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education/higher-education

I don't see why it is bad. It doesn't even say a survey of an individual's specific views, where an individual would be taking their own survey. It could be going through a variety of materials from various departments, sitting in on a lecture or two, could be anonymous questionnaires of what the students feel they are learning, etc, and/or a combination of several things like this.. There are several ways to survey the data they want to accumulate.

I think it is a good idea, as it would hold institutions receiving state funding accountable and ensure they are teaching students what they should be taught and being held to a standard that is already set by FL universities. Keep in mind, FL already has the number 1 university system in the country, or top 3 depending on the source. They want to keep it that way.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education/higher-education
I don’t like anything mandatory from the government. Voluntary and anonymous? Sure. Mandates in any sense can kiss my ass.

I don’t like anything mandatory from the government. Voluntary and anonymous? Sure. Mandates in any sense can kiss my ass.

eh, I think pretty much any state has similar stuff, accreditations, academic standards for k-12, among other measures, to ensure things are being taught accordingly. Granted these standards have been attacked and/or lowered in recent decades... but this could very well be a similar thing. If lower education is held accountable, I have no problem with higher education also being so.

"Based on the bill's language, survey responses will not necessarily be anonymous — sparking worries among many professors and other university staff that they may be targeted, held back in their careers or even fired for their beliefs. "

"OMG no specific language about it being anonymous, that absolutely means they will have to register!!!"

lmaaooo

<Ellaria01> Ron Desantis

"Based on the bill's language, survey responses will not necessarily be anonymous — sparking worries among many professors and other university staff that they may be targeted, held back in their careers or even fired for their beliefs. "

It' s fake news till it is real news amirite?<Dany07>

https://www.salon.com/2021/06/23/de...ssors-to-register-political-views-with-state/

I think you need to learn how to interpret what you read and stop using Salon.com as a source, if you want to quell your embarrassment.

It' s fake news till it is real news amirite?<Dany07>

https://www.salon.com/2021/06/23/de...ssors-to-register-political-views-with-state/
Relying on an article from salon.com to legitimize your thread title is just going to jam you up all over again. It's a survey, and theres nothing that states you have to put your name on it ether

Back