Elections DeSantis signs bill requiring Florida Students, Professors to register their political views with FL

The fact this study was even proposed is exactly why Desantis is right with this

You have no idea how heavily the funding pipeline is weighted in the direction of this stuff right now... And it's an indirect way of controlling opportunity for advancement, since one of the most important factors for advancement (IE - hiring, tenure, future funding, etc) is the ability to procure funding. Prove you're a fundable academic, and you're more likely to get more. Then you add this this a bunch of soft identity markers being favoured and pretty soon you've created a system that has a tremendous weight favouring certain political persuasions. Pretty soon you've got an academy that is basically a reflection of a small subset of the political spectrum by design. The downstream effects of this will be felt for generations. However heavy handed something like what DeSantis is doing - and don't get me wrong, I see huge problems with this - this is a response to what is essentially a captured institution which directly and indirectly influences almost every walk of life over generations.

Seeing as there are multiple mods posting itt, can we get this dumped already? Its literally fake news. CNN is even outing it as such.

It should remain as an example of who to trust and who to ignore/automatically assume they are wrong both #blueAnon SoyDoggers and #blueAnon celebs/sources on twatter/media.

You have no idea how heavily the funding pipeline is weighted in the direction of this stuff right now... And it's an indirect way of controlling opportunity for advancement, since one of the most important factors for advancement (IE - hiring, tenure, future funding, etc) is the ability to procure funding. Prove you're a fundable academic, and you're more likely to get more. Then you add this this a bunch of soft identity markers being favoured and pretty soon you've created a system that has a tremendous weight favouring certain political persuasions. Pretty soon you've got an academy that is basically a reflection of a small subset of the political spectrum by design. The downstream effects of this will be felt for generations. However heavy handed something like what DeSantis is doing - and don't get me wrong, I see huge problems with this - this is a response to what is essentially a captured institution which directly and indirectly influences almost every walk of life over generations.

I 100% agree, and I have said such in the Roe v Wade threads, and other related threads. Part of that radicalization in the schools and especially higher education, which then trickled down through the public education system as these radicalized university students became teachers, etc, which now has already a few generations of damage.

That is why most on the left can't stand to hear any contradictory opinion, because they have been indoctrinated first at universities, but now you see that with CRT and crazy sex ed in public schools as early as kindergarten.

It all circles back to the message here, which might have seemed like a CT at the time. Yet here were are decades later with the AG oh Michigan suggesting a drag queen in every school.

Literally have the president wanting to withold federal funding of school lunches if schools dont teach TRANS ideology, among other indoctrination. Again, Desantis calling this out, as it should

If the left is indoctrinating marxism into American youth, they are doing a horrible job cause there is very little marxist about American culture and politics. Even after all those years of “cultural marxism”. So,
<209Bitch>

@Fake Doctor i posted this earlier which basically highlights your entire point. Our tax payer dollars are going to this stuff. At least Desantis is taking a stand both at the state level institutionally by trying to promote changes at the universities with this, along with protecting the citizens and their taxes dollars from this garbage

The fact this study was even proposed is exactly why Desantis is right with this

Then how do you think that countries that are liberal and left leaning are some of the most successful countries in the world? Are they governed by young people?

I didn't say that only young people are liberal. I'm just saying that people shift right the older they get on average. Doesn't mean every single person shifts right.

I didn't say that only young people are liberal. I'm just saying that people shift right the older they get on average. Doesn't mean every single person shifts right.
But that would mean the majority would be conservative/ right wing while that’s not the case in those countries.

College kids have historically been liberal. That's never been much of a problem. It's the Universities themselves that are the issue here. They are less about education and more about turning kids into activists. They promote left wing thought and stomp out right wing thought. If a kid in a class is afraid to raise his hand and give a dissenting view point against a liberal view point, then we have a problem with our education system. No one should be afraid to speak their mind or coerced into believing and studying political ideologies because that just so happens to be where the professor lands on the political spectrum. Left or right.
Don't let anyone tell you these colleges and students don't politick their agenda on others. The colleges and institutions (down to school boards being leftist activists) push their agenda whilst tacitly allow and are soft on punishments if at all on their side, imagine the reverse of this, you know they'd hand out punishments and "get to the bottom of it".

Woke Yale Law students call for 'unrelenting daily confrontation' with conservative classmates and attack the Constitution following leaked SCOTUS opinion that could see Roe V. Wade overturned
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...call-ostracizing-conservative-classmates.html
Leftists are comfortable behaving like this with the tacit backing from these institions and the government. Remember the Oberlin College case where key officials, including its vice president and dean of students got sued for encouraging their leftist students to boycott a bakery just on (false) allegations. There's probably more cases showing these higher education institutions themselves are the headquarters and safe space encouraging people to collectivize logistics for their activism.

Literally have the president wanting to withold federal funding of school lunches if schools dont teach TRANS ideology, among other indoctrination.
It's pretty cray.

Last edited:
proven false on the 1st page almost 4 days ago but thread title still not changed ? ... is it so people keep buying the false narrative so they can at least continue hating desantis ? or they're just being lazy ? interesting

Obviously a ridiculous hyperbole by the left which only undermines their point here. But at the same time its obvious what DeSantis is trying to do here. He wants to use this survey data to try and sniff out which universities are too liberal for his taste and then to choke off funding from them because right wingers are annoyed at the fact that most Unis lean left.

I'd like to think Ron isn't such a complete moron that he's throw a monkey wrench into one of the best state school systems in the country just to give his base some red meat. I'm hoping he's doing this solely for the optics and doesn't act on the implied threat here.
Keep hoping, dude.

So now that we know this is just another completely false thread title. Shit, left leaning Politifact rates it false.

And yet NO title change. Lol

Is he still saying we can't talk about gay people to children?

Yes, you cannot talk about sexual matters to K-3 children in Florida.

I know libs really really want to talk about sex with kids but you'll just have to wait until they hit 4th grade and then you can get involved with sexual conversations with children at that point.

All the Trump hating lefty apologists and media sympathizers take note:
Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 12.48.01 PM.png

The useful idiots that willingly push all the propaganda and do policing for the state end up being the first ones to go bye bye after all the bullshit becomes normalized

If the left is indoctrinating marxism into American youth, they are doing a horrible job cause there is very little marxist about American culture and politics. Even after all those years of “cultural marxism”. So,
<209Bitch>

speaking of useful...
giphy.gif

Back