Elections DeSantis signs bill requiring Florida Students, Professors to register their political views with FL

Just don’t do it at the work place that’s against the rules and can be sexual harassment

Yep. She'd file harassment charges if a co worker communicated with her the same way some teachers are talking to 6 yr olds.

It's priceless how far out they are.

Fascism alive an well and growing pretty soon the armed boots will be walking into schools to remove books, fire professors, and Students who protest. DeSantis is a fascist, Trump is a fascist a majority of the Republican party is ether fascist or to scared to stand up to it. And Steven King I hope will write horror book or movie about a future fascist US.

King has deleted the tweet in the OP.

He has now tweeted that it was fake news.

He also apologized for it.

It's time to move this thread to the wasteland

Fascism alive an well and growing pretty soon the armed boots will be walking into schools to remove books, fire professors, and Students who protest. DeSantis is a fascist, Trump is a fascist a majority of the Republican party is ether fascist or to scared to stand up to it. And Steven King I hope will write horror book or movie about a future fascist US.

Why did so many of my friends have to get experimental poison injected to keep their jobs?

This is how #BlueAnon mass formation psychosis is formed and maintained. Narrative gets created by powerful DNC people like Marc Elias, which then gets pushed by liberal outlets like WaPost. Then gets further slanted and reposted as #blueAnons like Stephen King continue the narrative, increasing the false hood and further demonizing the other side. So that people like the TS eat it up, trying to reaffirm the other side is evil so they can continue to buy into the ever increasing psychosis.
<Moves><PlusJuan><PlusJuan>

Fucking brilliant post mate.<Watt1><{smellit?}>

I'm gonna steal it and yell it at my family.<21>

You mean dont talk about sexuality to other peoples children at school. Right?
Such fascism. Luckily I live in Illinois where any teacher can show 5yo's how to apply a condom with their mouths!
thats such a blessing for them, they will have those skills and adult knowledge before they find out Santa is fake. So righteous

proven false on the 1st page almost 4 days ago but thread title still not changed ? ... is it so people keep buying the false narrative so they can at least continue hating desantis ? or they're just being lazy ? interesting
They'll leave this thread with the incorrect info as long it makes republicans look bad, also remember the thread that claimed 193 republicans did thing. That was fake, it was only 9, yet no thread title change or update. Oh and the Don't Say Gay Bill thread.

Feels like they approach right wing threads differently. Carefully pruned and "fact checked", titles changed, thread moved dumped or merged if the info makes democrats look bad. If it make republicans look bad, incorrect titles remain and no thread moves/merges/dumps etc. lol.

They'll leave this thread with the incorrect info as long it makes republicans look bad, also remember the thread that claimed 193 republicans did thing. That was fake, it was only 9, yet no thread title change or update. Oh and the Don't Say Gay Bill thread.

Feels like they approach right wing threads differently. Carefully pruned and "fact checked", titles changed, thread moved dumped or merged if the info makes democrats look bad. If it make republicans look bad, incorrect titles remain and no thread moves/merges/dumps etc. lol.

Independent leaning Mods are gone. Replaced with leftist drones

The fact this study was even proposed is exactly why Desantis is right with this

I had originally posted this in the transgender mega thread, when I wasn't sure who this person was, but they are a professor at one of the most prestigious universities in the country.

But Berkley is a public institution, thus publicly funded. Granted the voters in CA can let their tax payers pay for whatever, but I am absolutely thankful Desantis is trying to cut this shit off in my state. This person is clearly a radical and has no as a professor in public education, let alone being an expert witness in congress. Her only response to any line of questioning is rheeeeeing unless it perfectly fits what they want.

Back