Media Derrick Lewis says Alistair Overeem turned him down 3 times

Funny how hot balls gets more attention for an interview of another man’s name

I like Lewis and Reem, but it’s LAUGHABLE to think Reem turned anybody down...

Werdum, Stipe, Brock, Ngannou, JDS, Prime Chuck, Lil Nog, Kharitonov, etc.

<DisgustingHHH>
Exactly. I've never seen a man that got knocked out so many times and STILL doesn't give a fuck. He'll get in there with fucking killers. You can tell he was hesitant against ngannou but he still went in there.

Alistair has been around forever and has fought everyone, he can turn down whatever the fuck he wants.

Bad matchup for overeem at this point. Derrick clips him at some point and that’s a wrap

Lol you could say that about most of Overeem's match ups, but technique prevails sometimes

Alistair would be nailing him with kicks from the outside to a comfortable decision, if he didn’t finish him.

Why isn't Derrick calling out Blaydes? Or even Ngannou (A guy he has a "win" over). Sounds like he's looking for easy winnable fights.

Think he did call out Blaydes. I think the UFC's plan is to make that matchup as some no.1 contender fight for the belt, maybe late this year or early next year.

I like Lewis and Reem, but it’s LAUGHABLE to think Reem turned anybody down...

Werdum, Stipe, Brock, Ngannou, JDS, Prime Chuck, Lil Nog, Kharitonov, etc.

<DisgustingHHH>

Actually no, its very conceivable if the money wasn't going to be good. Contractors in any line of work will turn down contracts that aren't worth it financially, why would fighting be any different?

Fans talk about legacy and challenge, but the key part of "professional sport" is in the "professional" part. Its what they do to earn money, and if you wouldn't take a job that paid less than what you could make doing a different job, why would you expect a professional fighter to take a fight that paid less than a different fight?

I ate pizza that was 4 days old from the garbage can once. I got drunk and pulled the box out of the garbage and ate the last 2 slices. Was good.
I googled if it was okay to eat pizza that was out for 2 days once and it turns out you aren't supposed to eat pizza that's been out for more than 2 hours

Reem TKO via front kick to the gut diarrhoea bomb

Tbey
I googled if it was okay to eat pizza that was out for 2 days once and it turns out you aren't supposed to eat pizza that's been out for more than 2 hours
They say that with everything. According to the health department no food should be left at room temperature more than 2 hr and to discard it. That would mean everything form Thanksgiving dinner that's left over needs to be thrown away. Fuck that I'm gonna eat that shit later when I'm drunk and make a Thanksgiving feast sandwiche. Bread gravy that's cooled down is used as spread mashed potatoes Turkey stuffing and green bean casserole. It's a great sandwich.

The real question is: Why do you keep 2 or more gallons if you only consume from the newest one?

I am a slob and consistently put off any responsibility, regardless of how small the task.

Tbey

They say that with everything. According to the health department no food should be left at room temperature more than 2 hr and to discard it. That would mean everything form Thanksgiving dinner that's left over needs to be thrown away. Fuck that I'm gonna eat that shit later when I'm drunk and make a Thanksgiving feast sandwiche. Bread gravy that's cooled down is used as spread mashed potatoes Turkey stuffing and green bean casserole. It's a great sandwich.
You can leave it out up to four but gotta pitch it after.
You can probably do it long honestly but thats around when things start getting sketchy.
It usually wont kill you. But might make you sick which is what that time is for.
It also depends on temperatures and how its held

Not gonna lie, I didn't watch the interview.

Lol I figure most people didn't. He basically got accused of ducking blades so he mentioned that he has fought everyone in the top 10 except blades and reem and gave examples of times he tried to fight both of them but it didn't work out.

You can leave it out up to four but gotta pitch it after.
You can probably do it long honestly but thats around when things start getting sketchy.
It usually wont kill you. But might make you sick which is what that time is for.
It also depends on temperatures and how its held
I thaw meat on the counter top too not in the fridge. Not supposed to do that either. I have an iron belly I'm not scared. It's not like botulism ever killed anyone.

Tbey

Just put that shit in the fridge when your done lol

this week will shed some light on Stipe's next fight - perhaps jones vs stipe is the fight to make.

Back