Media Derrick Lewis says Alistair Overeem turned him down 3 times

Reem was calling for an Ngannou rematch recently

You think he's scared of you? lol

Overeem doesn't have superior technique? Overeem can't knock him out? Are you insane?
I would absolutely put money on Derrick Lewis at this point in their careers. No way Overeem doesn't get caught, and we know his chin is glass by now. That's a horrible fight for him.

I would absolutely put money on Derrick Lewis at this point in their careers. No way Overeem doesn't get caught, and we know his chin is glass by now. That's a horrible fight for him.
Yeah I know but his offense is still there. It's why I'd never bet on an Overeem fight. If he lands the knee before they get through his defense... and Derrick's defense isn't the most technical so yeah...

Ubereem would paralyse lewis in a wheelchair, funny how these punks disrespect him now that he's semi retired just making money

Last edited:
Overeem actually requested this match up a couple months ago. This would be another match up where Alistair should win but could end up getting nailed by a big shot.

Has potential be a cool fight, but not a must-see by any means. For all his post-fight low-brow humor and impressive knockouts, Lewis has given us tens of rounds of sweaty air jabs. For his part, Overeem is a veteran who knows when to hold them / when to fold them / when to leave them alone; and against a one-dimensional knockout puncher like Lewis, would probably look to ride out a decision.

So Lewis is Jesus and Overeem is Peter denying Lewis 3 times before the cock shouting.

Even though Overeem has posted about 3 times on his Instagram calling out Derrick...

Get past the your task this weekend, the guy Overeem KO'd a couple fights back.

Overeem says a lot of things:

AJsjzfG.jpg

I like Lewis and Reem, but it’s LAUGHABLE to think Reem turned anybody down...

Werdum, Stipe, Brock, Ngannou, JDS, Prime Chuck, Lil Nog, Kharitonov, etc.

<DisgustingHHH>

Lol I thought this same thing. I was never a fan of Reem, but the guy would sign to fight a lion if they sent over the contract.

Reem's been KO'd 15 times, if Lewis landed a bomb on him at any stage of his career he'd go down.
Ubereem would have ran over him.

But he would have set a USADA record at the same time :p

Overeem actually requested this match up a couple months ago. This would be another match up where Alistair should win but could end up getting nailed by a big shot.
images

ConventionalScrawnyEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif

as DC said,everyone is strong at HW,Overeem is a favorite but shit happens easy in heavyweight category.

Lewis needs to turn down the fried chicken and bbq at least 3 times and work on that cardio or he's gonna have to change his name to the black buffet beast

i wouldn't mind seeing Lewis vs Blaydes. Lewis is good at getting up and Blaydes doesn't have the submission attack to stop him from doing so. i'm sure Blaydes can hold him down for a while, but i wouldn't bet on him holding him down for all 3 rds. he nearly had a stroke trying to wrestlefuck Volkov who isn't exactly known for being great on the ground.

on the feet Lewis has a clear advantage. Blaydes has the size to clip him there too, but he lacks the confidence.

Lewis has the knockout power to be an interesting match up for just about anyone but I think he'll gas himself out in those get ups. It's a double edged sword.

Also you're talking about a three round fight with Lewis and saying that Blaydes had a stroke wrestlefucking Volkov?

Not for the first three rounds he didn't, he wrestlefucked him no problem. Keeping that up for 5 is going to be hard for any wrestler let alone a heavyweight. Three rounds, not so much.

Reem stated not that long ago that he wanted to fight Lewis. Lewis was probably stoned again when he said this.

Reem would just take him down and maul him for 3 rounds, easy money

Reem has had his soul leave his body too many times. The Black Beast would take it again, and not give it back.

Overeem has called out Lewis recently so this is probably a lie.

Overeem hasn't fought up the rankings since his fight with Werdum. He's literally like the exact last person who would do this.
I don't know. If he is smart, he can set himself up for a title shot. He needs 1 or 2 wins, luck and great timing. He just has to hope Ngannou gets the next shot within 6 months.

Back