Derrick Lewis forgives Garbrandt for dropping N Bombs

This whole thing of looking at the past to find stuff to get upset about is ridiculous. For a time it seemed ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" was going to be made an acceptable term like "queer" but apparently there's too much violence associated with the word for some people. That's fine, people don't use the word now. No need to go back and look for evidence of racism. Nobody's a racist just for saying a word, it's all about context.

Also, fuck saying "n word". What are we, 5 year olds? F word that S word.

EDIT: Oh ok Sherdog won't even let me write the word. That's how ridiculous this is. On a forum where gifs are regularly posted of guys getting kicked in the head and gettting seizures, you can't write the "n word" or post nipples.

This whole thing of looking at the past to find stuff to get upset about is ridiculous. For a time it seemed ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" was going to be made an acceptable term like "queer" but apparently there's too much violence associated with the word for some people. That's fine, people don't use the word now. No need to go back and look for evidence of racism. Nobody's a racist just for saying a word, it's all about context.

Also, fuck saying "n word". What are we, 5 year olds? F word that S word.

EDIT: Oh ok Sherdog won't even let me write the word. That's how ridiculous this is. On a forum where gifs are regularly posted of guys getting kicked in the head and gettting seizures, you can't write the "n word" or post nipples.
There's 5 year olds using the N word?

You argue like a spoiled child. When you get to the adult world you don’t get to just hang out accusations like that without supporting them.

Did you stop reading at the end of that sentence? If so you read like a child.

Obviously you're not actually interested in having a proper conversation. Its like talking to Roger from American Dad

As long as its not coming from a place of hate, and you are known to not be a racist, then most black people don't really care.

Derrick Lewis is way too chill to give a fuck about some stupid shit.

He has renounced the path of violence. In his younger life he hospitalised someone for racially slurring him and went to gaol.

It has no bearing on the question what race I am.

You argue like a spoiled child. When you get to the adult world you don’t get to just hang out accusations like that without supporting them.

Also,

You're not asking me what I know, you're making stupid assumptions about what I know. This is why you're playing a stupid game. But your ignorance doesn't bother me. It will eventually corrupt how you make conclusions elsewhere, though.

These are clearly assumptions.

To be fair the only one that seems to be making assumptions is you, all I did was explain the point you and many others weren't grasping.

I don't agree with the way the world works at the moment but thats a completely separate issue, the question is who are you to say that "there's nothing to be mad at"?

The funniest thing is I bet if you asked him he probably doesn't give a fuck either but you saw his question and had a knee jerk reaction which has resulted in you spraying your emotions everywhere.

Finally someone with some common sense.

If the insult is not directed at you / your group who are you to declare whether it's offensive or not?

Why? Run half a block and he will gas out chasing you.
Don't look back...

Screen_Shot_2016-07-05_at_10.09.49_AM.0.0.png

That's not "Derrick Lewis forgives".

That's a guy who was never upset about it and has his friends back.

Really he solved it by basically giving passes like he's the master of whites? So whites have masters now? and we need dark peoples approval? doesn't sound like solving racism to me it sounds like whites are social slaves.
You sound retarded. Please don't breed.

Black Beast better get some locally-sourced organic tofu burgers and quinoa for this cookout or Cody won't have anything to eat

This was from years ago. How old was Cody back then? Young kids do stupid shit all the time. To hold that against them is retarded.

Anyone that goes back 5/6/7 years to dig up old shit is a no life piece of shit. Cody shouldn't have to apologize for something he did when he was like 13 years old. He's obviously grown and matured since then.

There are probably more white people upset at Cody then any other race TBH.
Isn't that usually the case though? 80 percent of the people who talk about white privilege are the white guilt crowd.

This was from years ago. How old was Cody back then? Young kids do stupid shit all the time. To hold that against them is retarded.

Anyone that goes back 5/6/7 years to dig up old shit is a no life piece of shit. Cody shouldn't have to apologize for something he did when he was like 13 years old. He's obviously grown and matured since then.
There are plenty of losers that will do that though. Just ask Josh Hader and Trea Turner. Even though they were teenagers at the time, people still want to hold what they said seven years ago against them.

When I was growing up ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" was never a bad word, I grew up in Seattle though so its a bit more diverse. I was upper middle class (so fairly well off, lived in a great neighborhood, etc) My Black friends would call me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, white friends would call me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, even I participated. Now that I'm a bit older it's sort of phased out of my vocabulary because I don't want to sound like an adolescent talking shit on Xbox live anymore. However, its just like "bro" where I am from. Now then, you add the hard "R" and change it from :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: to "nigg*r" it became insulting, context often dictates the meaning behind stuff that's said and the internet generally lacks context.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back