Derrick Lewis forgives Garbrandt for dropping N Bombs

he wasnt being racist or insulting anyone, just talking like a retarded teenager....

I mean he was 21 black then

Did you stop reading at the end of that sentence?
I read further and you still didn't support the claim. I guess i will quote your own words for you since you are too deceitful to admit it....
To be fair the only one that seems to be making assumptions is you, all I did was plain the point you and many others weren't grasping.

I don't agree with the way the world works at the moment but thats a completely separate issue, the question is who are you to say that "there's nothing to be mad at"?

The funniest thing is I bet if you asked him he probably doesn't give a fuck either but you saw his question and had a knee jerk reaction which has resulted in you spraying your emotions everywhere.
Do you really still want to play dumb? Jesus christ. You can't make up bullshit when anyone can literally pull up your quotes.

Anyone who has the slightest familiarity with rap & hip-hop lingo would understand that the way Cody used the n-word is completely not-racist or even mean-spirited in the least bit.

It's still a word only reserved for black people and certain Hispanics but it's just another way of saying "friend", "guy", or "dude" in ebonics.

I can't be the only one to find this whole hullabaloo retarded. He spelled it was an a, he's a wigger type, he wasn't using it maliciously, etc etc etc.

Don't understand why people are upset. It's not as if he used it in a negative way. That's how a lot of people talk who grow up in poverty or around black people. Isn't Cody's wife black?

Funny how the only people making a fuss about it are other white folks.

There are plenty of losers that will do that though. Just ask Josh Hader and Trea Turner. Even though they were teenagers at the time, people still want to hold what they said seven years ago against them.
That's bullshit as well, along with that dude from TUF that the UFC told to fuck off. People these days spend too much time looking for negative shit.

I read further and you still didn't support the claim. I guess i will quote your own words for you since you are too deceitful to admit it....

Do you really still want to play dumb? Jesus christ. You can't make up bullshit when anyone can literally pull up your quotes.

You've honestly lost me and this is getting silly. Go read the words of the person who we're actually talking about and you'll see that everything I've said is right.

Not going to respond again though, because you're not arguing from a place of logic or reason.

Have a nice day :)

I'd fully pay the $60 asking price if I could see Black Beast do some good ole fashioned ground 'n' pound on Cody neck tramp stamps. I can't stand Cody, no chin too. He is a meathead in a suit

You've honestly lost me and this is getting silly. Go read the words of the person who we're actually talking about and you'll see that everything I've said is right.

Not going to respond again though, because you're not arguing from a place of logic or reason.

Have a nice day :)
Losers crown themselves winners. It's such a sad and pathetic tactic. Run along then.

Not a big deal. We used to get upset about words based on intent. He just talked like a dude from the hood. That's it. I don't see any intent to be racist or derogatory here.

To be honest, where I'm from I think I've been called :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: most by black people and I'm 50/50 White/Asian ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back